Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• DaisyOrozco27
    DaisyOrozco27 Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 2015
    Feel free to add me! I could use the motivation (:
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Hey! I am new, and could use a village! 8)
  • dominiquehorner1
    dominiquehorner1 Posts: 9 Member
    Just started on this a few days ago, would like some more friends for support and motivation, add me if you like.
  • nethfel
    nethfel Posts: 5 Member
    Always looking for more friends from whom I can become motivated and for whom I might be able to motivate!
  • karaleigh322
    karaleigh322 Posts: 14 Member
    Mfp has helped me so much! I am looking for new friends! Feel free to add me :)
  • meganelizam
    meganelizam Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me guys! I do a lot of cardio and toning strengthening. Also low cal diet and recipes
  • sirna731
    sirna731 Posts: 25 Member
    Feel free to add me, Love to talk to people with the same determination-to be healthy.
  • Aola23
    Aola23 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi, I'm new here and would love some supportive/motivating friends! Also, I can't figure how to add people other than Facebook and email contacts, can anybody help me? It's probably really easy to do, sorry!!!
  • peteharris85
    peteharris85 Posts: 5 Member
    friend me << !
  • kassandraanniexoxo
    kassandraanniexoxo Posts: 8 Member
    Looking for active and motivational friends! Add me(:
  • cwnordberg1
    cwnordberg1 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me! I need some friends on here
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    * bumping one last time *
  • kaileyfry
    kaileyfry Posts: 56 Member
    Add me!! I am on 24/7 so you can Hit me up anytime for exchange of tips and idea's.
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    I'm on everyday! Looking for interactive, motivational friends. Feel free to add me.
  • DClem627
    DClem627 Posts: 3 Member
    I just started back and I'm looking for friends. Feel free to add me.
  • jiron49
    jiron49 Posts: 9 Member
    new to group, please add me i am a nice lady and i enjoy exercise and recently started weight lifting and still can't lose weight - and support is appreciated
  • tithed
    tithed Posts: 11 Member
    Hey guys, my name is Sandra, feel free to add me, I'll always support you guys! Sending my love and encouragement!
  • huzan21
    huzan21 Posts: 13 Member
    Hello Everyone!

Looking for some more friends :). I'm wanted to lose around 30-40 pounds and I have recently started hitting the gym again! I try to log all my calories, and I share my diary
  • Lifeonmars2015
    Lifeonmars2015 Posts: 667 Member
    Been here 900 days, loving every second, reborn gym bunny. Are you brave enough to add me :D
  • AiryElla
    AiryElla Posts: 5 Member
    Anyone can add me :smiley: