Weight loss

hello all. So i jusy started my weight loss journey and i started it with a little help from phentermine. Any one else been on it? I have read the reviews but wanted to kno everyone elses opinion. Ive only been on it for 2 days now so its to early to tell if there are any changes. I can say i feel good and im really excited to start this journey!

Replies

• coreliferachel
    coreliferachel Posts: 7 Member
    hello all. So i jusy started my weight loss journey and i started it with a little help from phentermine. Any one else been on it? I have read the reviews but wanted to kno everyone elses opinion. Ive only been on it for 2 days now so its to early to tell if there are any changes. I can say i feel good and im really excited to start this journey!

Just started today, too, and the clinic I'm going to prescribed phentermine. Wanna stay in touch?

• mirandapospichal
    mirandapospichal Posts: 1 Member
    I'm on phen as well ⬇31 pounds since April 22nd but have reached a plateau scale hasn't moved the past two weeks! Need a Lil motivation! I even upped my walking too! Would you like to be friends?
  • bnm1979
    bnm1979 Posts: 52 Member
    Add me! I just started Phentermine too!