Coffee???

Options
13»

Replies

• dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Seattle's Best is probably one of my favorites, but Caribou and Kaldi brands also are pretty good (and can be slightly pricey, but worth it, I think!)
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I just log my creamer and move on. But when we go to the NC mountains wo go to the local coffee shop and buy a coffee called Black Widow and that I can drink black.
  • Crazedtroll
    Crazedtroll Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I use flavoured coffee but I brew it with half flavoured/half regular. I then sweeten/dilute with a tablespoon of skim milk and a sweet creamer (fat free creamer). I can't drink straight or else I get really bad reflux. I usually only drink one cup a day so my calories from my coffee are pretty low.
  • mrzig999
    mrzig999 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Have always had my coffee black. Eight o:clock whole bean ground fresh daily and brewed with distilled water. Lately with 2 tbs of fresh heavy cream to keep fat intake up. Seems easy so I must be doing something wrong.
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    7-11 isn't bad either especially first thing in the morning.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    Options
    I'm not really a coffee snob and I don't drink coffee black...I usually drink espresso with whole milk or soy. My favorite is the Trader Joe's organic fair trade Five Country Espresso blend and Lavazza Tierra Intenso espresso.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    mrzig999 wrote: »
    Have always had my coffee black. Eight o:clock whole bean ground fresh daily and brewed with distilled water. Lately with 2 tbs of fresh heavy cream to keep fat intake up. Seems easy so I must be doing something wrong.

If you're needing fat try that thing with the coconut oil and butter or whatever...it sounds so good but I don't have the calories for it. Bullet coffee maybe?
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I got hooked on Kona coffee a few years ago while visiting Hawaii. Stuff can get kinda pricey though if you get really good authentic stuff. If I'm gonna add anything to it, it's heavy whipping cream
  • las07s
    las07s Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    This is the road I'm heading down... but I really enjoy Folgers and New England Blend Hazelnut...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGtKGX8B9hU
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    I love espresso! It runs through my veins throughout the day.
  • mrzig999
    mrzig999 Posts: 5 Member
    Options

If you're needing fat try that thing with the coconut oil and butter or whatever...it sounds so good but I don't have the calories for it. Bullet coffee maybe?

Day 44 streak, down 13 lbs and within 10 to 15 to my perceived optimal weight. Calorie counting (in and out) with fitbit surge and a gradual increase in activity. Keto ratios can be a bit tricky so when I find something that works, hard to vary. And, each meal variation is a learning experience so there have been some trial and errors. I shouldn't knock butter in coffee til I've tried it But ... lol Thanks for the feedback :)
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I love Gevalia
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    j75j75 wrote: »
    I got hooked on Kona coffee a few years ago while visiting Hawaii. Stuff can get kinda pricey though if you get really good authentic stuff. If I'm gonna add anything to it, it's heavy whipping cream

The best coffee I have ever had was kona sweet from Hulu Daddy. I just looked and it is $69.95/lb. I wish I could afford to drink that every day!