What Are You Most Excited For, When You Reach Your Goal?

Options

Replies

• MallowM
    MallowM Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Possibly stopping some of my medications lol.
  • DuckReconMajor
    DuckReconMajor Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm sick of having a round, chubby face and am excited to see how my face looks at my goal weight.
  • Versacam
    Versacam Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I also hide in hoodies, this year I found 1 t-shirt that I just about feel comfortable enough to wear outside the house (I bought 3 of them!).

Ordering cool surf style clothing, I'm size 22 and they only go up to a 16 (UK sizes). I'm a tomboy and I hate that "bigger" sizes seem to be all frilly blouses and *kitten*, it's just not me!

Eating more at maintenance as I'll most likely be exercising more too!

Would love my boyfriend to be able to pick me up! (someone else said that :) )

My main one is blending in, not feeling like the fat person in the room.. I feel that I over compensate by being overly nice to people because I'm scared they will judge me.. I just want to act normally and not worry about being judged purely on my weight.

I also miss people being nice towards me, even in shops, people are nicer when you are thinner and you get a lot more positive attention.

• Kphenderson
    Kphenderson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I started dating my boyfriend last year in June and he used to be able to lift me up and had no problems. I've since gained about 25 lbs so yeah, I want him to be able to do that again without me fearing he will break his back.

I also want to, as someone said earlier, not have to run and untag my facebook pictures after an event.

Also, I used to say "ugh I'm fat" when I wasn't even fat and people would be like "you're not even that big". Now when I say it or joke about it, they agree and don't give me any arguments.

My mom also passes me her clothes and when others want to buy me something, they don't even consider a medium anymore, just large and XL.

Lastly, it will be nice to have my old neck back. When I snapchat or front face the camera, the double chin scares me for a quick second. Rant over! Let's do this!
  • JaimusWilliams
    JaimusWilliams Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I can't wait till i can start showing more results when it comes to muscles and bulking up, somewhat. Being fit!
  • GeddesFit
    GeddesFit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Shopping for that new size 6 or 8 wardrobe! I love to shop but lately I've only bought shoes, bags and makeup. And I haven't even felt pretty enough for the makeup lately :disappointed: I currently wear a size 11/12 which is about the highest no plus size. Ick.
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to wear crop tops again. I miss my flat stomach.

Actually, I have loads of clothes from when I was a smaller size that I can't wait to fit into again.

• motivatedkarma
    motivatedkarma Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    To fit into all of my old clothes, I have a massive amount of jeans that I cannot fit into. I also can't wait to be able to take my kids swimming and not be embarrassed about my weight.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I look forward to buying clothes that don't stretch at all and having them fit nicely.
    Reducing my risk of developing health problems greatly.
    Having more energy and able to do more things so I live a fuller life.
    Not being embarrased to meet old friends.
    Not dreading my picture being taken.
  • lizzocat
    lizzocat Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to feel, be and look fit, to like the way i look in pictures, and of course naked haha
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Feeling a lot more self-confident :)
  • Mezzie1024
    Mezzie1024 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    yeahfatty wrote: »
    @Kimegatron aww I shall try not to but it's hard, especially when you read those "worst experience during a flight" tales & they involve someone being completely appalled by having to sit next to an obese person. However I don't have a flight scheduled till November, so should hopefully not have to worry about the seatbelt issue by then. (:

You know, I see this worry on here a lot, and it's always saddened me. Some people will be annoyed by anything, I suppose, but I've been on many a flight where my neighbor took up some of my seat space, and it hasn't ruined my experience in the least. Once, even, it was impossible to put the armrest down and about 1/3 of my seat was taken up by my neighbor. I didn't mind scooting as far a I could to the other edge of my seat so we could both be comfortable. We were in contact the entire flight, and there were exactly zero negative consequences.

Maybe I'm immune because I'm frequently squished on public transit (and not because of the size of people, but because of the sheer number of people during rush hour). In general, I need a large personal space bubble, but when I'm traveling -- whether it's on the bus to work or on a plane going halfway around the world -- I simply don't expect or need it, and I know I'm not alone.

If fitting comfortably within the boundaries of your seat is a motivating factor for you, I don't want to take that from you, but I also don't want you to feel bad if the next time you're on a plane you haven't yet met that goal. The people who complain are louder than those of us who feel no need to complain at all, but my guess is most travelers fit into the latter group, silent though we may be.
  • spatulamom
    spatulamom Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to wear a little black dress to the 4-5 formal work events that I have to attend and work tech for every year. It sucks to wear formal dress and feel like a cow; it sucks even worse when everyone takes pictures and posts them in the weekly newsletter for everyone to see.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Pretty much just the number on the scale, and the pride of going from morbidly obese to normal weight. I think my body will still look pretty trashed (I did it to myself), and I already feel awesome physically just from the 40 lbs I've lost so far.
  • kfdcem
    kfdcem Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I make clothes for fun. I can't wait for my size to stop changing so I can feel like it's worth putting in the time and care again!
  • PuckTard
    PuckTard Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    New Tats! Enough said. :wink:
  • jaqcan
    jaqcan Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Not having to wear spanx!
  • Jedrasika
    Jedrasika Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait for the day I'll meet old friends and get all the compliments on my weight loss. Also the usual "fitting into smaller clothes, feeling better and a lot more healthier about myself" and as a bonus: Meeting the people who bullied me and give them a big "*kitten* you guys" in their face...
  • kvansteen
    kvansteen Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait to wear a bikini again... and to RUN for an entire 5k. I cannot wait to have all my energy nap and not want to take a nap in the middle of the day like my babies.
  • kawem24
    kawem24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am most looking forward to the new tattoo that I have wanted for a long long time.