51lbs to loose!

Options
Heyyy,
I'm looking for MFP friends to help me along my journey! I am wanting to loose 51lbs
Feel free to add me <3

Replies

• kahearn50
    kahearn50 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also want to loose 50 lbs. looking for a motivation partner. Ka50
  • drewalder
    drewalder Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 55 lb to loose :) looking for people to help keep me moving :) I have a big goal at the end of it all :) x
  • kahearn50
    kahearn50 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Started working out cardio 45 min per day . Using myfitness pal app to keep track of calories 2200 per day . Day 1 today ka50
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind losing another 50 myself! Good luck to the both of us! :smile:
  • jddicarlo
    jddicarlo Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Have 50 to lose myself. Trying to get back on track. Happy to be there to add some motivation...
  • Scorpi017
    Scorpi017 Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this, but we all seem to have the same goal in mind :)
    I have been struggling for a long time but now I have 2 things to help me keep motivated:
    1) my mom just got engaged and I will be a maid of honor - so I can't look like a slob!
    2) I just graduated from law enforcement studies and the only thing holding me back is my weight
    I really hope we can all help to keep each other motivated to attain our goals.

If anyone would like to help keep me motivated and would like some motivation in return, please add me.

Thanks! B)
  • jnieves87
    jnieves87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose 48 pounds add me if you would like too. Anyone.
  • coolbeet
    coolbeet Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same goal! Friend added.
  • celiaroseb
    celiaroseb Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose! I'm not even sure about how much yet. Anyone friendly, add me! (:
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi there! You can totally do it. I'm a busy mom of 4 and am down 45 lbs so far! Add me as a friend if you want.
  • Astugart84
    Astugart84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wanting to lose 37pounds!!
  • drewalder
    drewalder Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the pounds lost reward chart to keep you motivated aswell ? Xx
  • shazerb27
    shazerb27 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am just starting to get back on track, also looking for motivation and support as time goes on!
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • bigdaddy12515
    bigdaddy12515 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me