Back down to a size 3!

Options
jojomonster
jojomonster Posts: 13 Member
I did some window shopping this week. I've been in a desperate need for new skinny jeans.
To my surprise I could fit into a few size 3 skinny junior jeans! Yay only a little bit more to go till my goal size of 25"-24.5" waist and size 1/0! :D
(Note I'm 5'2" and small framed)

Replies

• sevenofnine01
    sevenofnine01 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's such a great feeling isn't it? FItting into skinnier jeans!

You sound so petite! Like a Polly Pocket!

Good luck on reaching your goal!
  • KikiBerry
    KikiBerry Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congrats! and Good luck on reaching your goal.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Well done. Keep on kicking *kitten* and taking names
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    You might even be size 2 in women's sizes. Remember that juniors sizes are made for pre/mid-pubescent bodies. They're straighter through the thigh, hip, and bum.
  • Katzedernacht
    Katzedernacht Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Cool :D I can't fit skinny jeans anymore, due to muscle mass,but that's ok so yay for all of us
  • GetThatRunnersHigh
    GetThatRunnersHigh Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congrats OP on the amazing job!
    leggup wrote: »
    You might even be size 2 in women's sizes. Remember that juniors sizes are made for pre/mid-pubescent bodies. They're straighter through the thigh, hip, and bum.

Seconded. Note to those who measure progress by clothing size, don't be discouraged if you don't fit into the same sizes as you did in high school. Women's and Junior's clothing are cut differently; for example, at 37-26.5-35 I need a 7 in Junior's but am a 2 - 4 in (US)Women's.
  • jojomonster
    jojomonster Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! It feels great to be smaller and so close to my goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!