Anyone Up for a Challenge Starting August 1st??

Options

Replies

• falin1999
    falin1999 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes! I need active friends, and a challenge would be awesome.
  • kaylalouks2014
    kaylalouks2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need all of the motivation I can get!

• nashelsky
    nashelsky Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) You can friend me and please invite me to the group once you create it.
  • Tmd6017
    Tmd6017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    degeorgeff wrote: »
    Hello!!!! I am ready to get my life back and would love some support along the way! I would like to start a challenge/ Group starting on August 1st with the normal weekly weigh-ins, motivation, support and recipes to help each other through this journey and lifestyle change. We can track our percentage of weight lost and give small daily challenges to reach our fitness goals. All people are welcomed. This is a lifestyle change we won't get to our goal over night. My biggest issue is staying on track once I start and that's where I need your help. So who's down???? Lets not all speak at once :)

• susannecox7
    susannecox7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • Wantitgone2015
    Wantitgone2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need to do this and haven't been able to motivate myself to start. I have a long way to go
  • haiku_gal
    haiku_gal Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm in!
  • edwards_melani
    edwards_melani Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just let me know what to do!!
  • Suzley
    Suzley Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need a motivation boost as my other half has stopped logging in and has decided to eat badly again! He was doing so well! When we were in it together there was no naughty food in the house - I'm one of those who when I start I can't stop so I have to avoid high cal items altogether.......anyway I would love an August challenge to keep me strong!!!
  • paulineparlar
    paulineparlar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    degeorgeff wrote: »
    Hello!!!! I am ready to get my life back and would love some support along the way! I would like to start a challenge/ Group starting on August 1st with the normal weekly weigh-ins, motivation, support and recipes to help each other through this journey and lifestyle change. We can track our percentage of weight lost and give small daily challenges to reach our fitness goals. All people are welcomed. This is a lifestyle change we won't get to our goal over night. My biggest issue is staying on track once I start and that's where I need your help. So who's down???? Lets not all speak at once :)

• paulineparlar
    paulineparlar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it x
  • Scorpio284
    Scorpio284 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    good idea
  • pwh300
    pwh300 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • marlenegarau
    marlenegarau Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm down! :smiley:
  • PuppyLove2
    PuppyLove2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would like to participate!
  • leutloff1988
    leutloff1988 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it! Let me know details when it's put together. Thx. I'm really in need of motivation. Gained 2 lbs. I know it's not a lot but the scale insists on moving in the wrong direction!
  • saavedra26
    saavedra26 Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Count me in! I just started my weight loss journey 3 weeks ago and I'm ready for More Motivation and Meeting New Friends :-)
  • erikha959
    erikha959 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in, is this going to be ongoing or a cut off date?
  • busymomma7
    busymomma7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Friend me and add me to the group :)
  • loni26
    loni26 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I could use some motivation to get back on track