• Ms_Sicilian
    Ms_Sicilian Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    whats your fav color
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    No.

Does your chewing gum lose it's flavor on the bedpost overnight?
  • wontquittilImfit
    wontquittilImfit Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Strip after an argument

What's the weirdest thing you've done I public?

Ok so you are not the person above me. ...and you have probably been asked before but. ..why just gorgeous lips as profile pic?
  • cdlee10
    cdlee10 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    sooooo....how was your daaaay...???
  • Crhan05
    Crhan05 Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Have you ever been to the beach
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    @sunn_Lighter Why do you say that?
  • akris2
    akris2 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    cdlee10 wrote: »

It was good...a bit disappointing because my love of beer got the best of me and I've crashed my diet for the day with a Belgian IPA and session type sour beer. Also the York peppermint patty :).

What is weird about you?
  • wontquittilImfit
    Options

I don't know who u r speaking to but i will answer regardless lol. My day was excellent besides the headache! How about yours?
  • wontquittilImfit
    Options
    This thread really should have been ask the person below you, not above.

Lol its all messed up isn't it
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    edited July 2015
    Options
    akris2 wrote: »

It was good...a bit disappointing because my love of beer got the best of me and I've crashed my diet for the day with a Belgian IPA and session type sour beer. Also the York peppermint patty :).

What is weird about you?

I'm a bit nerdy, I would describe myself as an old soul. I'm 26 but I would rather read a book in a comfy chair or just sit around enjoying the company of people I like than party.

Why is your profile private?
  • akris2
    Options

What is weird about you?

I'm a bit nerdy, I would describe myself as an old soul. I'm 26 but I would rather read a book in a comfy chair or just sit around enjoying the company of people I like than party.

It's private because I don't like to leave a trial of myself on the Internet for professional reasons. I'm also new to this site, so maybe in time I'll lighten up.

What's your guilty pleasure?

• Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    edited July 2015
    Options

What is weird about you?

It's private because I don't like to leave a trial of myself on the Internet for professional reasons. I'm also new to this site, so maybe in time I'll lighten up.

It's kind of stupid but I absolutely love the sound of running water. So I turn on the shower and put a towel on the floor and just lay there in the dark listening to it with my eyes closed.

What do you lose most often?
  • s_y8s
    s_y8s Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    What are you doing?
  • akris2
    Options

What is weird about you?

It's kind of stupid but I absolutely love the sound of running water. So I turn on the shower and put a towel on the floor and just lay there in the dark listening to it with my eyes closed.

What do you lose most often?

That's actually pretty interesting! Mine is lolligagging and reading journal articles that are irrelevant to what I'm doing.

If you could get a PhD in anything, what would it be and why?
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Options
    I'm about to marinate salmon for dinner tonight then go to the gym while it soaks up the flavor!

Yourself?
  • s_y8s
    s_y8s Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    At work, going home soon :)
  • akris2
    Options
    jadob123 wrote: »
    Would you kiss me ?

Most likely.

Where did you go to college?