It took a long time to get here! Fifty pounds lighter with pictures...

Options
2»

Replies

• jennifermi
    jennifermi Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow good for you!
  • JerseyChic76
    JerseyChic76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Did you follow a certain exercise routine?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Excellent job woman! WOOT!
  • eewart705
    eewart705 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Whoo hooo!!!
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!!!
  • alaiyo
    alaiyo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    BOOM! You rock girl!!!
  • ohgeeque
    ohgeeque Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am coveting your abs. :) Congratulations.
  • mariamathsgeek
    mariamathsgeek Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look AMAZING!!! Could I ask some stats, please? Age, height and start/end weight? Thanks. It helps me to put things into context.
  • Tahlia68
    Tahlia68 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Well done, you should be very PROUD of yourself :smile:
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Woah, those abs! :)
  • ivarunsoncoffee
    ivarunsoncoffee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You look amazing great job!!
  • Sam101my
    Sam101my Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Did you follow a certain exercise routine?

I changed my lifestyle..Did not diet. I eat lots of protein, fiber, fruits, and veggies. I follow the Ashley Horton workout and do cardio everyday. I have a FitBit that is synced to MyFitnessPal.com. I treat myself once a week to something sweet or processed. I do not eat processed or fried foods. I also do kickboxing and Krav Maga 3x's a week.
  • Sam101my
    Options
    Wow!!! You look AMAZING!!! Could I ask some stats, please? Age, height and start/end weight? Thanks. It helps me to put things into context.
    I am 39, 5'3, and now weigh 125. I used to weigh 180 several years ago. About a year ago, I weighed 155 and buckled down and lost 30 pounds and gained lots of muscle and toned. I feel great....
  • Sam101my
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I did not want to work out tonight. I read all of the positive comments and seriously decided to jog and lift weights..Thank you for the motivation.
  • mommyto3boys07
    mommyto3boys07 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • Pops808
    Pops808 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you, you give me hope & encouragement! Have been on MFP for 80 days now & have dropped 10 lbs even after plateauing for a couple of weeks. Got 10 more lbs to my goal.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Wowza!
  • Sam101my
    Options
    Pops808 wrote: »
    Thank you, you give me hope & encouragement! Have been on MFP for 80 days now & have dropped 10 lbs even after plateauing for a couple of weeks. Got 10 more lbs to my goal.

Yes! This happens. A few months ago, I got down to losing my last 2 pounds to get to 125. It took weeks, but I finally did it. I now fluctuate between 125 and 128 and that is okay. Just as long as I am healthy, I am staying active, I eat well, and my clothes fit! lol Congratulations on the 10 pounds. You got the next 10! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!