Options
    Those are good. I also like these:

http://popchips.ca/
  • purplemystra
    purplemystra Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Those are good. I also like these:

http://popchips.ca/

OMG I'm addicted to the sour cream & onion flavor. I need to check out the Special K ones too.
  • Carol_L
    Carol_L Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    If I really want to have potato chips, I have potato chips - I just measure them, log them and work them into my day.

If products like this work for you, that's awesome but for myself I found that a lot of these higher carb, lower fat substitutes just left me less satisfied and more hungry.
  • DuckReconMajor
    DuckReconMajor Posts: 434 Member
    Options

Do these help keep you full with the added protein? If so I'll have to have a go at some of these.
  • cindyangotti
    cindyangotti Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    The Special K chips are very good but the sour cream and onion Popchips are even better! Both brands are very satisfying to me because they taste good and the serving size is a descent amount... 20 something chips.

• David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Carol_L wrote: »
    If I really want to have potato chips, I have potato chips - I just measure them, log them and work them into my day.

If products like this work for you, that's awesome but for myself I found that a lot of these higher carb, lower fat substitutes just left me less satisfied and more hungry.

^ This ^
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Those Special K Cracker Chips are a slightly healthier alternative to the Lay's in the yellow bag. Rice cakes - if you like them - are also great for a crunch...but I am aware that a lot of people don't like them.

But nothing tastes like the Lay's in the yellow bag. There really is no substitute for them. Lord, how I miss those things. I can practically taste them, just thinking about them, lol.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I was not a fan of the special K cracker chips. I tried the salt and vinegar ones. Idk, I just couldn't get behind them.

I started eating Veggie Chips though, still give me the crunch of a chip, but they aren't as greasy as regular potato chips. I still eat potato chips on occasion, but not as frequently as I used to.

http://www.foodfacts.com/ci/nutritionfacts/Snack-Foods/Natures-Promise-Natural-Vegetable-Chips--oz/85768
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Kalikel wrote: »
    Those Special K Cracker Chips are a slightly healthier alternative to the Lay's in the yellow bag. Rice cakes - if you like them - are also great for a crunch...but I am aware that a lot of people don't like them.

But nothing tastes like the Lay's in the yellow bag. There really is no substitute for them. Lord, how I miss those things. I can practically taste them, just thinking about them, lol.

And calorie wise there is not that much of a difference. the Special K sour cream and union is 120 cal for 30g and the lays in the yellow bag is 160 cal for 28g. When having a snack like this I dont care about fat numbers or protein. Just calories.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options

Then have some. ;)
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Serah87 wrote: »

Then have some. ;)
    I'll leave that to you.

Have a little extra for me.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    If I want some I will, I don't like depriving myself. I'm not big chip eater, either. ;)