people are noticing!

Options
Mangoaddict
Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
I went to my house of worship today and I met some ladies there after 3 weeks. They noticed that I looked different!! I know I haven't lost much (8lbs) but its obvious that I am doing something right. This one older lady said, whatever you are doing is making your face thin, so do it!!! I actually laughed in response to her. :)

It feels great when people notice without me telling them. All I said was that I was counting my calories daily and that was after they had praised me for my looks. And few ladies commended me and said "keep it up!" What a wonderful beginning to the new year!

:blushing:

Replies

• Mangoaddict
    Options
    I went to my house of worship today and I met some ladies there after 3 weeks. They noticed that I looked different!! I know I haven't lost much (8lbs) but its obvious that I am doing something right. This one older lady said, whatever you are doing is making your face thin, so do it!!! I actually laughed in response to her. :)

It feels great when people notice without me telling them. All I said was that I was counting my calories daily and that was after they had praised me for my looks. And few ladies commended me and said "keep it up!" What a wonderful beginning to the new year!

:blushing:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Niiiiiice! :smokin:

Good way to start your weekend! :drinker:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    that's always nice to hear!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Can't wait!!!
    Congrats!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Wow! That gives such motivation to keep on going, huh?

Great job and keep up the good work!:drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That is great!!! Just the thing you needed to feel great and keep on, keepin on!

Wow, if 8 lbs does that, imagine what will happen in the future!

Excellent job girl! :drinker:

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • Mangoaddict
    Options
    That is great!!! Just the thing you needed to feel great and keep on, keepin on!

Wow, if 8 lbs does that, imagine what will happen in the future!

Imagine that TAMI!!! I never thought of it like that!!!!!!!! THANK YOU MY FRIENDS!!!!
  • lolalola
    Options
    wow, that's awesome. i'm actually totally inspired by this-- more than by the amazing people who have lost so much, perhaps.
    i think its because i see 8lbs, and i think wow, that is something that i could do, i think. eight pounds, and look! people are already noticing!

thanks for the inspire!
  • cjm0014
    cjm0014 Posts: 118
    Options
    great job, CONGRATS, and keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • fearlessliving
    fearlessliving Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how only 10 lbs can make a difference. When I tried to lose weight about 4 months ago, a coworker mentioned he could see some changes in my face after 10 lbs lost.
  • chickadee10
    Options
    Yay for you!!:happy:
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    ah that's great, well done!! :flowerforyou:
  • maryeray
    Options
    I just started but I am looking forward to those kin of comments...
  • marsgirlly
    marsgirlly Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! Same thing happened to me. I was told that I was "shrinking away" by one of my club advisors. I had only lost 5 pounds.

I'm sure you're looking fantastic. Keep up the good work!
  • Mangoaddict
    Options
    Thanks guys! It will happen one pound at a time. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!