Wanting friends who like and comment!!

Options
equeen1801
equeen1801 Posts: 27 Member
edited July 2015 in Motivation and Support
:) Please add me ..the more motivation , the better!! All of you who are active in liking and commenting and not just scrolling through your feed. The everyday challenge of being consistent in working out , eating healthy and logging in is not easy. Your likes and comments are what keeps us going. I want as much advise as I can get ,and same for you :)

*****post here if you would like more active MFP friends!!!********

Replies

• Amanda_Tate28
    Amanda_Tate28 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Bump!
    Also looking for active friends!
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Yes feel free to add me! The more support u have the better!
  • ShanieHiggs4
    ShanieHiggs4 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Although I created this account long ago, I'm new to this. Can you please explain to me the likes and comments? Thanks
  • ChampCrucial
    ChampCrucial Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I like and comment all day, especially if there is a question someone is scared to answer. Pretty consistent too. Had a 600 something day streak before vacation where we had no data or wi-fi.
  • ChampCrucial
    ChampCrucial Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Although I created this account long ago, I'm new to this. Can you please explain to me the likes and comments? Thanks

The likes and comments go just as Facebook. WE post questions and thoughts and you respond and vise versa
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I am on every day and am an active support for my friends by liking and commenting on statuses as well as I will message you if you haven't been on in a week. If this interests you and you are willing to do the same, please add me with a little note about yourself! :) Thanks
  • shenitamo
    shenitamo Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Yep! Feel free to add me. The more accountability the better!
  • micheledarley2012
    micheledarley2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Me me! Add me ! I will like and comment!
  • Vickilick
    Vickilick Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Snap! I'm adding you now OP and anyone else reading this and agreeing feel free to add me too! ;)
  • SparklySarah412
    SparklySarah412 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Add me I'd you like! I'm a good commenter. I'll even throw in some bad jokes that nobody else finds funny for free :)
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I will send you an friend request. I am here every day and try to comment on all of my friends posts. Anyone else is free to add me if they are active
  • praksindiafit
    praksindiafit Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me..everyone here..
  • chaniluv
    chaniluv Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Add me I'd you like! I'm a good commenter. I'll even throw in some bad jokes that nobody else finds funny for free :)
    I can offer this service as well!

But really, I'd love some more friends! I'm always up for a PM, too, whether you need emotional support or just want someone to chat with.
  • SparklySarah412
    SparklySarah412 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I will send you an friend request. I am here every day and try to comment on all of my friends posts. Anyone else is free to add me if they are active

When you say "active" are we talking active as in on this site every day or active as in must be at least doing a 10 mile hike across the moors before breakfast every day?

I'm not so good at the second one...
  • amywendyj
    amywendyj Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some motivation! Although my husband is sweet and would never tell me to lose weight, sometimes you just need a kick in the pants to get going! Or a like and a comment! Lol
  • jennyyy00
    jennyyy00 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I need more people to help encourage me and hard me accountable :)
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am on everyday :)
  • TheHealthyStippel
    TheHealthyStippel Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like!
  • VanillaGorillaUK
    VanillaGorillaUK Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Me too