Options
    My two favorites are:
    Bagel with peanut butter and coffee+creamer
    Or
    Two packets instant oatmeal ( maple ) and coffee+splenda+creamer
  • Lindsay1084
    Lindsay1084 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Two egg whites (cooked in the microwave at work) laughing cow cheese, and a sandwich thin. Usually with fruit. You can mix it up with the different varieties of laughing cow cheese or top with ham, turkey sausage, veggies.
  • Centipede007
    Centipede007 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    If I have time to relax: coffee with 1/2 cup of milk along with 1/2 cup of homemade granola and 1/2 cup of blueberries

If I have to run: coffee with 1/2 cup of milk, one all natural turkey jerky stick and one all natural string cheese stick.

I get incredibly nauseous in the morning if I eat too much and run off to do activities. I dunno why but my doctor said that I just have a sensitive stomach. Once I'm awake for a few hours I can eat everything.
  • LifeInTheBikeLane
    LifeInTheBikeLane Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I literally drink protein shakes for breakfast. #lazy
  • lauraesh0384
    lauraesh0384 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Lately my breakfast has been 2 cups of Cheerios with 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk and a Dannon Oikos greek yogurt. Great way to get in lots of fiber. I don't have enough time in the morning to make an elaborate breakfast, so I need something quick and simple.
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Eggs and buttered English muffin, or quest protein powder blended witth ice, half frozen banana, half cup blueberries 3/4 cup almond milk.
  • dawny17
    dawny17 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Fruit parfait
    1 cup of strawberry slices
    1 sliced banana
    1 cup of Another fruit that is in season (raspberries, blueberries, cherries)
    1 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt
    Layer it starting with fruit/yog/fruit/yog/fruit
    I put it in a 500 ml mason jar (pint)
    Screw the cap on and take it with me....
    You can use regular yogurt, but it will sometimes have extra liquid settle at the bottom. This is where I add in chia seeds about 1/2 teaspoon to each yogurt layer.
  • R1rainbows
    R1rainbows Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Oh how I envy all you lovely people that can eat all the eggs :( My favorite breakfast is dippy eggs and toast, but I can not have it because I'm super sensitive to eggs :'( once in a very rare while I eat it anyways cus sometimes it's just worth it!
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Man Apparently I eat way bigger breakfasts than some of you. My typical breakfast is 1 egg, 2 pcs of toast, 1 pc of sausage 320. Sometimes add another sausage and a hashbrown 490. About every 2 weeks I will some Buttermilk pancakes six with butter is 560. French Toast about 400 cals
  • MariaFuryTox
    MariaFuryTox Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Overnight oatmeal.

1/2 cup each of oats, milk (of your choice but I use almond) and thick yogurt (Greek is great)
    Tsp or more of vanilla essence
    As much cinnamon as you like
    Chia seeds (I use 2 tsps but more is fine)
    Fruit of choice (banana and berries is my fave)

Mix together in bowl and cover or use airtight container and leave in fridge overnight. In the morning eat cold, at room temp but I like mine hated for a minute or two in the microwave.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Crepes on a sunday morning with sour cream or raspberry jam (or both) like my mom used to make, but since I'm not as patient as my mom or as skilled at producing paper thin perfectly shaped crepes, I'd say shakshouka (a rare treat because I'm mildly allergic to eggs) or various oatmeal concoctions.
  • bmele0
    bmele0 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Well, difference between what I really want to eat (although it may not be true anymore, many of my favored foods of the past have lost luster over time due to now being "too sweet" or "too salty")

Right now, on the weekends, I love a toasted bagel thin with chive onion cream cheese with an egg and two slices of reduced fat bacon. Yum. Lol It's right around 270-300 depending on how much cream cheese is on there or if I add an extra piece of bacon.
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Poached egg with a slice of Canadian bacon, on a light toasted English muffin topped with chia seeds.
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I'm lazy. I eat a ton of greek yogurt mixed with peanut butter and about 100-ish calories of fruit.

I have a few greek yogurt pancake and waffle recipes that I really like (of course, they're amazing with peanut butter), though everyone else in my family seems to hate my "healthy yogurt crap."
  • sirna731
    sirna731 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Honestly what I love is pumpkin pancakes but what I eat most days is oatmeal.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Whatever I'm in the mood for. 200-700 calories :p
  • MallowM
    MallowM Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Eggs, bacon, and toast with butter and jam.
  • Newsordova
    Newsordova Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Egg, Bacon and Cheese Soft Taco form the Sodexo cafeteria downstairs in our office building. Add a tsp of Salsa Verde and it is a perfect amount of "on the go" food to get me to lunch. 170 cals and not bad nutritionally:-)
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Walmart Great Value - Fat-free Cottage Cheese Small Curds, 1/2 cup

Driscolls - Fresh Raspberries, 0.5 cup

Fiber One - Fiber One Bran Cereal, 30 g (1/2 cup)

Silk - Unsweetened Cashew Milk, 2 oz

Cafe bustelo - espresso coffee, 1 tbsp

Mix the first 3 ingredients all together, and enjoy with a cup of coffee with milk. Lots of protein, fiber and it is very filling! Only 163 cals.

mine is really similar!

blueberries-.5 cup

fiberone bran cereal 30g

silk coconut milk unsweetened 1cup (half in my coffee, half in my cereal.)

nutrabiotic rice protien-1 heaping table spoon (in my coffee)

coffee

191 calories- very filling
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    3 over easy fried eggs, 2 jimmy dean hot sausage patties, and a couple of pieces of buttered wheat toast.