Trying again :)

Options
Hi guys!
I am a mom of 3 kids (5, 3 & 2) who was always pretty happy with her body until I had kids and now weigh 220 pounds :(
I would like to weigh about 150 and I don't have a time frame on when I want that to happen, I just want to be happy and healthy. I need to try and stay away from soda and sweets, those are my two biggest cravings. It's only been 3 days but do far so good. Hoping this time I can stick with it and make myself happy again! :)

Replies

• ICanNotHazCheeseburger
    Options
    Hi!
    Pretty similar situation here. Mom of 2 girls (6 and 4) and the kids plus not the best food choices equal I'm trying to get to about 145lbs. I was on here in the past and lost a little, then fell off the wagon. I'm trying it again and really need to stick with it this time!! MFP helps me stay accountable!
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you both. I'm sure this time things will work out, hang in there. Stay positive! Alot of positive people on here.
  • TEDRandall
    TEDRandall Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    :) good luck to you ICanNotHazCheeseburger, I understand about the kids and falling off the wagon, hopefully this time works out for both of us!
    And thanks robper13! Trying to stay positive for sure ;)
  • jamie91107
    jamie91107 Posts: 18 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hey! Mom of three here, ive come a long ways with my fitness journey. My focus has now shifted from weightloss, to muscle gain. Would love to become friends and help to keep each other motivated!
  • TEDRandall
    TEDRandall Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much jamie91107! It's awesome you have reached your weight loss goals :) hoping to follow in your footsteps