Year in review....

Options
IMG_0641-1-1.jpg
IMG_0652-1.jpg

IMG_4620a.jpg
IMG_4313-1.jpg

So I was taking a little trip down memory lane today, looking back at vaca photos. I realize today that I guess I never really knew how big I actually was! The first two photos are of me in Scotland getting ready for the Dave Matthews Band concert in March 2010. The 2nd photo is me last month in Germany at Legoland. And the last pic was last week and about 40 lbs lighter from last year. Amazing what you can do in a year!!!! I still have about 25-30 lbs to go and I'm excited to add to this collage when I get there.

Replies

• Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    great progress :) well done!
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is incredible! Looking at your after pic you look absolutely great. Well done on your loss! Jealous about Dave Matthews Band too ;)
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hi, new friend!

Wow, wow, wow! You look fantastic, gorgeous girl! So proud of what you have achieved. Brilliant work!
  • katie041085
    katie041085 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!
    you look so much younger too.. not that you looked old but... (hopefully you know what i mean??)
    Well done and keep going
    x x
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! So much younger too! Well done x
  • JuliaD81
    JuliaD81 Posts: 33
    Options
    wow you look amazing!
    you look so much younger too.. not that you looked old but... (hopefully you know what i mean??)
    Well done and keep going
    x x

You know, I get told all the time that I look younger than I am now.....before I got told I was 35+......yesterday I got told 25. Thank you so much! I feel great!!!
  • LeeBeeW
    LeeBeeW Posts: 100
    Options
    Well done, you are gorgeous!!
  • JuliaD81
    JuliaD81 Posts: 33
    Options
    Well done, you are gorgeous!!

Thank you LeeBeeW! And congratulations to you on 101lbs!!! That's amazing!!!!!!!
  • LeeBeeW
    LeeBeeW Posts: 100
    Options

Thank you LeeBeeW! And congratulations to you on 101lbs!!! That's amazing!!!!!!!

Awww thank you :blushing:
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with all the posts here. You do indeed look significantly younger and filled with quiet confidence. You serve as a good reminder that we too often set these arbitrary short time lines for ourselves (Must lose X amount in 3 months, by summer, etc) rather than following the "slow and steady" wins the race philosophy. In the end it does not matter if it takes a month, a year, a decade... Allowing ourselves time, like you have done, sounds like the way to go. Good for you.
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful!! Congrats, all your hard work shows :)
  • MauiSue
    MauiSue Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful in all of your pictures! The difference is a more happy person in the last 2 pics. You do truthfully, look younger in the last 2 pics. I am much older than you so this really made me aware of how at (almost, but not quite) 60 years old, having the extra pounds can make me look "matronly" and so much older! Thank you for sharing and I LOVE Dave Matthews! My very fav song is "Crash Into Me". Aloha, Maui Sue
  • redbirdsings
    redbirdsings Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    at any weight, you are a beautiful girl...now you just look extra happy and healthy. Great Job! and thanks for sharing and being an inspiration.
  • jessica1118
    jessica1118 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great Job !!!!!!
  • supershiny
    supershiny Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You look so great! what amazing motivation :) you are a rock star!!
  • run_momma_run
    run_momma_run Posts: 319
    Options
    So inspiring - you look fab!
  • laceylovespink
    Options
    you look amazing!! thanks for sharing ;)
  • CherrySunday
    CherrySunday Posts: 301
    Options
    Fabulous job!! All your work has totally paid off. You were gorgeous then, and even more gorgeous now!
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great job!
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    WOW! The changes in your face are amazing! I had to double take because you don't even look like the same person. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!