Diamonds in the Rough 7 Week Challenge: Round 2 [Week 5]

Options

Replies

• baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all those losses!! :D

I am still thinking of my response to Monday's QOTD....I am exhausted and my brain isn't as sharp this morning! lol
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    QOTD May 31st..... If you could make any ONE food (or drink) a zero calorie, "free" food, what would it be?

Ice cream!!!!!! Enough said, especially at this time of year :wink:
  • KPstartingover
    KPstartingover Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    QOTD May 31st..... If you could make any ONE food (or drink) a zero calorie, "free" food, what would it be?

Easiest question yet --- CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Way to go Big Losers!!

I have been MIA because of the weekend, but I am back.

QOTD Monday May 30th:

I think college was the most fun experience to date. I hope it doesn't stay that way, but it is as of right now. I had a wonderful time during my senior and I played the best basketball of my career that year. I think it was fun because I had grown so much as a person and more independent. I also starting focusing on my fitness outside of basketball season more. So, I guess that could be the start of my lifestyle change. It was a small change, but it was me moving the right direction.
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    QOTD Tuesday May 31st:

OH MY GOODNESS!! This is a hard question. hahaha. I guess it would be ice cream because I can have lots of flavors and still fit in all sorts of candies in the ice cream. If only this could work. I would be so happy.
  • countryrose7
    countryrose7 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    QOTD Monday--most fun life experience. Probably the births of my babies. It sure wasn't fun, but it made the biggest impact on my life.

QOTD Tuesday--any food or drink zero calories. Well, it's a toss up between beer (we homebrew our beer) or ice cream. I do love both!

C'mon Blue Diamonds!!! Let's make this week awesome and blow everybody out of the water! hehehe :)
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    QOTD: Monday- I went to Jamaica in November 2010 and it was the best experience I ever had! We stayed at an all-inclusive resort and had a blast! I swam with the dolphins, played in the beach, watch people cliff dive! It was amazing! No worries, no responsibilities and they treated us like queens! I loved it and can't wait to go back!

QOTD: Tues-I would say pizza, Chinese, and anything fried!
  • ElleJay221
    ElleJay221 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    QUESTION OF THE DAY FOR MONDAY, MAY 30th

What was your most fun life experience (or one of your most fun experiences)?

I would have to say going to Cuba - with my hubby about 6 years ago. It was my first vacation since I was a kid - I had never flown before or stayed at a resort.....especially the day we just walked the beach and checked out other resorts - we had a blast and got burnt to a crisp!!

That's an easy one for me....Ice Cream! I can and HAVE made a complete meal out of a bowl of ice cream (or several bowls of icecream) many times in the past....I have now switched to frozen yogurt for less fat, but I still have it almost every day!
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options

Man, there are so many! But if I must pick just one then it would have to be milk chocolate.
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options

Wow so many of them but first thing that comes to mind is chocolate anything sweet zero cal will live my life on that

kathy
  • TrimmingTracie
    Options

Banana Pudding Milkshakes at ChickFilA! A small is 780 cals but worth not eating anymeals all day for it!
  • kaveril422
    kaveril422 Posts: 116 Member
    Options

I would make Red Velvet cake with Cream cheese Icing zero calorie. MMMMMM....
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    @baypathgrad
    Most fun experience would be being on a Air balloon in Egypt it was amazing seeing the sunrise and all the historic monuments up from there
    Wow, that sounds amazing!!

It was any amazing trip loved it

kathy
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options

CHOCOLATE!!!! Man that would be heaven!
    And Chocolate cake, chocolate flavoured things etc!!
    Oh and cheese, yum yum yum!
    Maybe also curry and naan breads nom nom nom

Ok, I just want all food to be calorie free, but I don't think that's gonna happen this side of heaven girls! x x
  • jamgal789
    jamgal789 Posts: 51 Member
    Options

That's easy: NUTS!!
    I totally O-M-G heart nuts!! Right now, my freezer is stocked with walnuts, pecans, almonds (sliced & whole), sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, flaxseed, pine nuts, and cashews. I simply cannot keep peanuts around b/c I go berserk with them!

But that naan bread is sounding pretty good to me too!!
  • Zoe9636
    Zoe9636 Posts: 56
    Options

Fresh cream cake, yummy
  • WillWorkout4Food
    WillWorkout4Food Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Great job, Diamonds!
  • WillWorkout4Food
    WillWorkout4Food Posts: 94 Member
    Options

Salty chips, preferably Cheetos Puffs
  • DiamondsInTheRough
    Options

Man, what a dream! I didn't realize there we so many ice cream lovers! You can add me to the list... I would definitely choose ice cream! I want some right now!
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options

Ice cream!!!!!! Enough said, especially at this time of year :wink:

Partner this is a good question. I am the cookie monster manifested in human form. Seriously it doesn't matter what kind of cookie it is...I love them!!!