I'm new! :)

Options
Hey everyone so I'm new here and thought I'd give MFP a go! I've heard some much great things about the support community on this forum so though it would be good to give it ago and interact with people on the same sort of journey. :)

So I'm 23 from the UK and I want to loose 27 pounds, maybe abit less, we will see how it pans out down the line. I'm currently waiting to start my new job on the 4th of October so thought I'd push myself with my fitness and healthy lifestyle more so I can start it with a fresh batch of confidence. So what's everyone else's story? Feel free to add me, the more the merrier :) and I hope everyone hits their goals! <3

Replies

• cloco2014
    cloco2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im new too :) feel free to add me , i am from australia. Pretty much want to loose 2 more kgs and keep it off!!! Hoping the support will get me through
  • tdv1319
    tdv1319 Posts: 9 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm new to the whole adding people thing! On here MFP. I am from United states. Since Ive started on this app again I've lost 20 Lbs! Looking for a community of positive people. My goals to loose ten more pounds and maintain it.
  • alehanBRO
    alehanBRO Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well. I'm kind of excited to finally be able to track and know what I consume a day. Seems like a more precise and organized manner to lose the extra pounds. By the way, I'm from Texas and looking to lose 10 pounds. Short term goal.
  • lashea30
    lashea30 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Am new on here to feel free to add me everyone