What Dress/Pant/Shirt size, Weight and Height are you?

Options
Hi guys, just wondering everybody's dress/pants size, their height and weight (also ideal weight and fitness goals). I'm currently 217lbs, a UK 14-16 dress size and 5"8 tall! I'm trying to get down to a size 10 UK size, weighing around 140-150lbs.

I've been on MFP for 2 years now, lost and gained but I remain so motivated, thanks to the support. Thanks guys. P/S It'd be great if you indicate whether you're male or female. Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• DragonShoe_GCole
    DragonShoe_GCole Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Currently 216lbs (11% body fat), USA 32 waist but wear 34/36 pants, 6ft 4in. I shall achieve 225lbs at 8% body fat. I am a female ---->tumblr_inline_nnw6g6tNU61r2yao7_500.gif
  • teahlee123
    teahlee123 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    May as well chime in.... I'm 5'5" 158lbs, pants vary a lot because I have a 28.5 inch waist and 35.5 inch hips :/ I'm looking to be around 140lbs or a 26 inch waist to fit in all of my old clothes, I have quite the awkward build though, so it may vary a bit.
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,660 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5" and around 120 lbs. I wear a size 8 top or dress and 6 or 8 bottom. I just went to UK and ended up fitting in a 10 or 12 (I bought a beautiful tailored blazer in a 12) because I have big shoulders. I have wide shoulders and hips, waist around 27".
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" 130lbs, down from 170 ish. Current measurements are 36-25-38. I wear a small shirt, and I think my dress size is a US 6. I'm anti-pants.

My weight has yo-yo'd up and down for the past 10 years, and I had forgotten just how "small" my frame is (even with my larger hips). I'm going to lose another 10 lbs or so, then recomp. I desperately need more muscle, but I'm a month out from abdominal surgery, so lifting heavy things isn't going to happen for a while. I prepare most of my meals at home, walk everywhere, practice yoga, and meditate. My biggest goal is to keep taking care of myself.
  • cmcdonald525
    cmcdonald525 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm 5.5" and 175lbs. I'm in a medium top and a US 10-12 bottom (depending on vanity sizing). Not sure what size I'm trying to get to, my goals are becoming so much more fitness-oriented as opposed to seeing a certain number on the scale. I do look forward to single digit pant sizes though!
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", 136 pounds. I have a 28" waist and 39.5" hips. I must have a high percentage of body fat, because the sizes for my weight seem high compared to the rest of you, and also compared to the sizes I wore when I was younger. Dress usually size 8, sometimes 6. Tops usually size 6 or medium (sometimes small or size 4). Pants usually size 8, sometimes 6 (and I just bought a pair of size 4 capris, but they run big and are a bit tight). It will be interesting to see what my sizes are when I get to my goal weight of 130. Some recomp may be in order.
  • ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4" a UK size 8-10 (US 4-6) and 128lbs.
    I'm at a good weight for my height and frame, so just looking to gain more Muscle now.
  • kat_princess12
    kat_princess12 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 172 pounds. I couldn't possibly tell you exactly the sizes I wear because it varies so much by brand and by clothing type and cut. Shirts usually run a M-L (US), dresses and skirts a 10-12 depending on the cut, dress pants a size 12, shorts a size 12-14, jeans size 11-13 (although I'm wearing size-15 denim capris right now) but I have wide hips and a narrow waist so generally have to sacrifice sizing in one of those areas. Fitted dresses (such as a sheath dress) are usually the most difficult. Tend to end up either a bit stretched in the lower half or a bit roomy up top.
  • ClauSanchez93
    ClauSanchez93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5'7 , 290 pounds :| .. I wear a size 18/20 or 2x depends on the brand . I would like to get down to a size 14 or even 12
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Totally depends on the brand.
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    I don't know my dress size. I don't know if there is such a thing.

Pants are 36 waist, 40 inseam. 34 waist will work with some compromises.

I'm 6'9" and my average weight this week is 223.6.
  • Imperfect_Angel
    Imperfect_Angel Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for responding. It's interesting how people of the same weight and height all have different sizings. Keep them coming :)
  • North44
    North44 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and a pound away from my goal of 140lbs. I wear a 6 or 8 in pants and an M or L in tops. I carry more weight around my middle in general- so an apple shape when I gain weight. My biggest goal right now is to maintain for at least 6 months and then reassess and maybe lose some more.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I'm a female 5'6 (169) and weigh 95 kg (210)
    I wear a size 14/16 US (18/20 UK)
    My ultimate goal is to be a US size 8-10 and about 65 kg
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    5'7" and 177 lbs

I wear a 10-12 in bottoms and a medium in most tops.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    5'5, 197lbs and hovering around a UK16/US12. Which seems pretty slinky for my weight!

Initial goal is 160lbs and see where I am. Would be happy with a UK12 as I'm very hourglass so my waist will be pretty narrow by then but tricky stuffing my bum and boobs into stuff.
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3", 156.6 Pounds, 31.5" Waist & Sizes Large/12.

I began on 06/22/15 at 165.8 Pounds, 33" Waist & Sizes Large/14, my height didn't change though; lol!
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7, 79kg and 26% body fat. I wear an Australian size 10 top, skirt or dress, sometimes an 8. Size small. Pants and jeans are usually a 12 because I'm pear shaped - I can see my ribs but my thighs are still chunky! Aus sizes are equivalent to UK sizes as far as I know.
  • greaseswabber
    greaseswabber Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    5' 9" , 200 lb, size 36 to 38 pants depending on brand. Shirt size large, but that is pretty recent development.