Chobani Greek yogurt oats?

bpp23
bpp23 Posts: 170 Member
Anyone ever tried? Thoughts? Just had for first time today. Apple Cinnamon with gluten free steel cut oats. Not bad if I say so myself. 10g protein though 27g carbs.

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    I have the banana/maple with steel cut oats, very yummy! The one I have is 10g protein and 21g carbs for 140g
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    I really like them. I think my favorite is the Cranberry with Oats.
  • Christine_72
    Here's the one I have, I empty it out in a bowl.I wish it came in a normal tub.
    ey18mj9e56mt.png
  • greaseswabber
    greaseswabber Posts: 238 Member
    Here in the US they come in a tub. I tried one and didn't like the consistency. It's too watery for me.
  • Christine_72
    Here in the US they come in a tub. I tried one and didn't like the consistency. It's too watery for me.

This one is mega thick. I cut the top off the pack and scoop it out with a spoon. I literally go cross-eyed trying to suck it out the hole dispenser thingie.

• irenehb
    irenehb Posts: 236 Member
    ey18mj9e56mt.png
    Wished they came in a tub, too.
    Haven't bought one yet as it doesn't look filling enough for me (volume eater) so I've stuck to the Chobani tubs.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    I wasn't particularly impressed. For the calories, I'd rather just fix myself a small bowl of plain oatmeal and another small bowl of yogurt.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    It is ok.
  • Christine_72
    irenehb wrote: »
    ey18mj9e56mt.png
    Wished they came in a tub, too.
    Haven't bought one yet as it doesn't look filling enough for me (volume eater) so I've stuck to the Chobani tubs.

I mix mine with cottage cheese and chia seeds . Yogurt of any kind doesn't fill me up :disappointed:

• marykate_1203
    marykate_1203 Posts: 164 Member
    I love them! So good!