I'm back and looking for motivation! 50 to lose!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love seeing people's activity in my news feed.
  • johnsongs1
    johnsongs1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've been away from MFT, but I've lost 53. Got about 50 more to go.
  • heather0416
    heather0416 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    johnsongs1 wrote: »
    I've been away from MFT, but I've lost 53. Got about 50 more to go.

Great job!!!
  • MakkieXO
    MakkieXO Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started out with 90lbs to lose. 47 down, 43 to go. Its not easy, but its possible!
  • PipMFP
    PipMFP Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    its great having friends on here who will motivate u. :smile:
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    We can do it! We will just keep each other motivated!

That is the best attitude..WE can do it!!!!
  • thefitpandaproject
    thefitpandaproject Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    A lost panda looking for some friends
    I have 30lbs to lose
  • StacyNokes83
    StacyNokes83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to help with a little extra motivation. I am a stay at home Mom with 50 lbs to lose. :)
  • coffeeNcreamBaby
    coffeeNcreamBaby Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and am looking to lose about 60, my goal is 126, feel free to add me, i'm looking for motivational MFP friends to help keep me going
  • rainalove77
    rainalove77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I just joined back also. I'm looking for friends to share support and motivation. Please feel free to add me. Good luck everyone!
  • naptural1
    naptural1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just recently returned also after being only 20 pounds from goal...now I'm 50 pounds from goal. So I'm with ya! :)
  • momofthree1970
    momofthree1970 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added to this group. I dont have a specific goal in mind, probably about 50-75 or when I start feeling good about myself again.
  • dillianavramov
    dillianavramov Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10, 220 pounds, looking to go down to 170, maybe 160. I'm on day 17, having lost 11 pounds so far on MFP. Working out helps a ton with weight loss. Having friends, or coworkers, that are in the same boat helps even more - I'm lucky to have a buddy who got down to 170 and he looks great, so in my mind I wonder how would those 170 look on me - I was at this weight in high school (40 now). At work my colleague is a regular at the gym, and two others do weight watchers, and another one is running 5K on an almost daily basis. So exchanging ideas, recipes, results is a great source of motivation.
  • heather0416
    heather0416 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great to see so many of you excited to shed some pounds!! :smiley: I've only been back a week or so and I'm already noticing changes. Feels amazing!