I'm back and looking for motivation! 50 to lose!!

13»

Replies

• Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    edited July 2015
    Feel free to add me. I love seeing people's activity in my news feed.
  • johnsongs1
    johnsongs1 Posts: 47 Member
    I've been away from MFT, but I've lost 53. Got about 50 more to go.
  • heather0416
    heather0416 Posts: 118 Member
    johnsongs1 wrote: »
    I've been away from MFT, but I've lost 53. Got about 50 more to go.

Great job!!!
  • MakkieXO
    MakkieXO Posts: 8 Member
    I started out with 90lbs to lose. 47 down, 43 to go. Its not easy, but its possible!
  • PipMFP
    PipMFP Posts: 8 Member
    its great having friends on here who will motivate u. :smile:
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    We can do it! We will just keep each other motivated!

That is the best attitude..WE can do it!!!!
  • thefitpandaproject
    thefitpandaproject Posts: 94 Member
    A lost panda looking for some friends
    I have 30lbs to lose
  • StacyNokes83
    StacyNokes83 Posts: 4 Member
    Looking for friends to help with a little extra motivation. I am a stay at home Mom with 50 lbs to lose. :)
  • coffeeNcreamBaby
    coffeeNcreamBaby Posts: 12 Member
    I'm 5'7" and am looking to lose about 60, my goal is 126, feel free to add me, i'm looking for motivational MFP friends to help keep me going
  • rainalove77
    rainalove77 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi all! I just joined back also. I'm looking for friends to share support and motivation. Please feel free to add me. Good luck everyone!
  • naptural1
    naptural1 Posts: 15 Member
    I just recently returned also after being only 20 pounds from goal...now I'm 50 pounds from goal. So I'm with ya! :)
  • momofthree1970
    momofthree1970 Posts: 15 Member
    I would love to be added to this group. I dont have a specific goal in mind, probably about 50-75 or when I start feeling good about myself again.
  • dillianavramov
    dillianavramov Posts: 19 Member
    I'm 5'10, 220 pounds, looking to go down to 170, maybe 160. I'm on day 17, having lost 11 pounds so far on MFP. Working out helps a ton with weight loss. Having friends, or coworkers, that are in the same boat helps even more - I'm lucky to have a buddy who got down to 170 and he looks great, so in my mind I wonder how would those 170 look on me - I was at this weight in high school (40 now). At work my colleague is a regular at the gym, and two others do weight watchers, and another one is running 5K on an almost daily basis. So exchanging ideas, recipes, results is a great source of motivation.
  • heather0416
    heather0416 Posts: 118 Member
    Great to see so many of you excited to shed some pounds!! :smiley: I've only been back a week or so and I'm already noticing changes. Feels amazing!