Day 4! Let's motivate each other!!

Options
this is day 4 for me, and it hasn't been a breeze, but with the few friends I've gained, the challenge gets easier because we are motivating to each other... If u need some motivation or got some to give, feel free to add me!

Replies

• bkstein40
    bkstein40 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am on day 15, down 5lbs. I know you can do it, sometimes I get the growls around 9-10 pm, I just ignore, cuz I know I am either at my limit or too close. I think I have tried every weight loss drug out there, this is working and is teaching me a change in lifestyle.
  • brittany_daniels66
    brittany_daniels66 Posts: 10 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I can totally relate! It's like just because u know u can't eat what u want, the urge is more demanding lol... But that's great that u got that will power to overcome temptation, because they can be very hard to avoid...
  • bkstein40
    bkstein40 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hang in there it gets easier
  • yrichtman
    yrichtman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 3 days in. And I just gave in to the night craving. I read what you guys wrote. And that helped me stop. Thanks
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I am officially back on day 5 now. It has been hard but I am sticking with it this time. And it's so true the more you know you are trying not to eat so much and stick to it the harder it is! But i have added exercising back in everyday this week so far and I am really sore! Can't wait to start to see results. The first week or 2 are the toughest for me. We can do this!
  • CarolinFL
    CarolinFL Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day. Of course, I'm on track but I will need support soon. Need motivation to get into exercising. Any suggestions?
    bkstein40 wrote: »
    Hang in there it gets easier

• CarolinFL
    CarolinFL Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • anja1970
    anja1970 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need support too!
  • OnyinyeAnyaegbu
    OnyinyeAnyaegbu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been at this for over a month ..... Not as good as I should be and it doesn't seem to get easier. Started running so that's good, I guess taking it one day at a time is my big lesson and skipping the guilt trip!
  • SnackySnackPants
    SnackySnackPants Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 2 days in. I'm getting too old to want time to move fast, but I sure wouldn't mind the first month being over. I feel like it would get easier after that.