Anyone weigh around 220-250 lbs?? around 20-35yrs old?

Options

Replies

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and at 246. Down from 265 since February... I'm on everyday so feel free to add me!
  • MyJourney11
    MyJourney11 Posts: 97
    Options
    Im 32 and I started out at 250 pounds. Now I'm at 217. I'd love to be friends and help each other along :flowerforyou:
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    32 ...... 230
  • EricaSno28
    EricaSno28 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi - i am 28 -- my starting weight was 260 down to 217....feel free to add me!!!!!
  • JenLovesHerChis
    Options
    Hi. I am 28 y/o. I just joined the site yesterday. My starting weight is 266lbs and my goal weight is 170lbs
  • ajricketts
    ajricketts Posts: 32
    Options
    Hey there! It's great to see other young people getting serious about their health.

I'm 24, 6'2", 240lbs. I started at 262 and my first goal is 220 with more muscle definition. My final goal is maybe around 200-210.
  • KatyG0409
    KatyG0409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am 258 and 25 years old. I've lost 28 lbs since February and am hopefully steadily losing still. I will take all the support I can get!!
  • jmuzzio7
    jmuzzio7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 34. I just started on MFP about 2 weeks ago....I'm loving it. It has really helped open my eyes and not feel so alone with all this. I would love to add new friends. Anyone please feel free to add me if you would like.
  • flabwillbefab
    flabwillbefab Posts: 175
    Options
    me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!actually 5 pounds extra, not for long,,lol and 34 yo/
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!actually 5 pounds extra, not for long,,lol and 34 yo/
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    5 pounds extra , not all together,,extra from 250,,,, i am far from having just 5 pounds left to lose,,lol
  • SCrawley100
    SCrawley100 Posts: 11
    Options
    I am 27 and my start weight is 257. I am currently at 255. I'm new to all of this and any advice and support will help. Feel free to add me.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    looking for people around my weight and age to associate with !!! who need motivation and provide it as well .... who are actively on here and enter food diaries that can help me, and i can help them with what to improve...

anyone with me?

Hi there hon,

I weigh 220.1 and I just turned 40, so feel free to add me if you like. I think we could lend great support to each other. I would like to go down to 130. :bigsmile:
  • mochama12487
    mochama12487 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    23, starting weight of 309, down to 285. I have a long way to go, but friend me if you wish.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    22, 249 lb. Friend request sent your way.
  • nisharae
    nisharae Posts: 204
    Options
    21 and started at 235.. Currently 173.... If you'd like to friend me go for it... Been here since late november :)
  • kimfasano
    kimfasano Posts: 1
    Options
    I am 30 and around 240 and need to lose around 70 lbs. I had a baby 10 months ago and I need to lose the baby and post baby weight. When my husband and I met five years ago I was in a size 12, and I am now wearing a 22. My goal is to get back into the outfit I wore on our first date again, by this time next year. Feel free to add me to your network!
  • vanessadcampanelli
    Options
    hey people add me!! this is great!!! lol@ angie 36 ur more than welcome love:) hehe ... i am a very motivational person;) AND always log on everyday!
  • suzumichan
    suzumichan Posts: 127
    Options
    I'll be 23 this year with a weight of 266 (As of right now) Im sending you a friend request.
  • Tanadog
    Tanadog Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and currently weigh around 229. I'll send you a friend request! I believe you'll be able to see my food diary. I was pretty spotty at first, but have been very diligent the last week or so, and plan to continue.