Gained 3 pounds in 3 days

Options
I am having a hard time with my weight loss. To date, I have lost no weight but managed to gain 3 pounds in 3 days. I am on my third week of tracking my food and exercising regularly. I am showing zero progress.

Replies

• The_Saint
    The_Saint Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Well, what does your diet look like?
    And what does your fitness schedule look like?

Are you eating at a deficit?
    Are you eating a lot of processed foods?
    Are you eating a lot of sodium rich foods?

1 pint of water = 1 lb....
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Might help in getting some advice to share your diary. Maybe other people can see something your not seeing.
  • michelleyingling13
    Options
    Don't fret. As hard as that my sound. I am told that this could be that you are changing "fat" to muscle. Keep on track. I am in my fourth week and did well the first two weeks, but have since gained back 4 pounds. Remember, it took years to put this weight on and so it will take time to take it off. Keep your head up.
  • AdGalicia
    AdGalicia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well our weight does fluctuate a lot. You should only weigh yourself once a week at the same time of the day. I suggest Fridays cause that is after all the hard work we've done all week. Also, did you change your eating habits? Are you working out?
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Gaining 3lbs in 3 days is almost certainly water weight gain. Did you overindulge this weekend?

Drink plenty of water. Watch your sodium. Cut out as much processed food as you possibly can - I know sometimes this can be difficult. But, do the best you can. Eat fruits and veggies.