Friends wanted 100+- Goal

Options
elenilala
elenilala Posts: 8 Member
Hello. I am 37 yo, 5'7 and 282 lbs. my goal weight is about 165-175lbs. Currently I'm trying carb cycling and exercise. I'm looking for some new friends with similar goals to motivate each other.

Replies

• Wii_Player
    Wii_Player Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. We have very similar weight goals. I am starting my 6th week. I exercise 4 times per week and log in daily.

We can do this!
  • elenilala
    Options
    Thank you :)
    I will send you a friend request!!! Accept it if you would like.
    I'm looking forward to success and yes we can do this. Just got to keep the right state of mind.
  • sbrumett09
    sbrumett09 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 30, 5'6 and 235! I would like to loose 80-90lbs. Come Monday I will be starting insanity which I'm slightly terrified of if I'm honest lol.. Add me as a friend and we can motivate each other!
  • jaqcan
    jaqcan Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! We have the same goals!
  • MissElectricEyeliner
    MissElectricEyeliner Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, and 5'7. Currently 269lbs, heaviest 297. Aiming for 175 currently.
  • KellyKat09
    KellyKat09 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Everyone may add me, we all have similar goals! That, and I haven't managed to learn how to add someone yet :p
  • psucato
    psucato Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    HI my name is Peter. A little about me 28 m down 141lb in past five mounts so far with 130lb to still go. Im on a 1200 cal 20 carb diet that is working well for me. I try to log on every day and respond to every sent my way. So want to be friends anyone who wants fell free to add me and if anyone want a copy of my diet message me and i will send it over to you.
  • elenilala
    Options
    Thank you all for responding. I'm very excited.
  • elos18
    elos18 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5"7 and around 280 so our goals are very similar too! I'm adding everyone lol!
  • Wytcher9
    Wytcher9 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My target is losing approx 150 lbs. I've adopted spiralizing veggie noodles to replace love of pasta. I've lost 19 lbs since I recommitted to getting healthy. It didn't hurt finding out I have gallstones - motivation indeed. I look forward to sharing this adventure with the rest of you.
  • Raevynne
    Raevynne Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request!! Feel free to add me
  • daisy888mfp
    daisy888mfp Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Tammy, 5'8" and currently 240 lbs, down from high of about 267 lbs. Goal weight 170 lbs. Please add me as a friend-- I would love the support! Thanks!