mae3785
mae3785 Posts: 40 Member
edited September 28 in Health and Weight Loss
1. Attaching Negativity to Dieting
2. Over analyzing
3. Expecting Quick Results
4.Hanging with the Wrong Crowd
5. Comparing Yourself to Others

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/5_surprising_reasons_you_blew_your_diet

While the article seems geared towards men body building I think the advice still targets the ladies as well.

Replies

• thanks for the link and info!!
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    I dig it, thanks for the post =)
  • mok33
    mok33 Posts: 46 Member
    this weekend... it was just the opportunity to have Cheesecake Factory...... sigh.... and while I should have stopped at one bite, I didn't..... lack of self control....
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    OMG! I failed every last one of those. I think all of those have crossed my mind at one part or another. I do like eating healthy foods but it ends up seeming tumultorous when I overanalyze and then compare my diet to Susie's diet and she lost 3 pounds while I lost .5 pounds. Then I am back to overanalyzing because I am now trying to change my numbers around and wonder how someone could go from 150-133 in 6 weeks with no problem and they are already little. HA I love it. I think this is just what I needed to take me off that roller coaster. Thanks!
  • KeepingChocolate
    KeepingChocolate Posts: 45 Member
    Thanks for sharing this. It really helps me get focused and keep my renewed commitment to weight loss in perspective. I like this reality check.
This discussion has been closed.