May 30th, Starting 30 Day Shred, who's with me?

Options

Replies

• klkozy
    klkozy Posts: 9
    Options
    I did my shred day 1
  • DollyPat
    DollyPat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day 2: So I got up at 6:30 AM and did the 30 Day Shred (level 1) . It was hard to get up and do (I'm not a morning person lol) but I did it. I have never gone the whole 30 Days only four here and there and I would quit but I feel with all your support I can get it done. :happy:
  • ejhayes
    ejhayes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good luck :smile: :smile:
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Day 2: So I got up at 6:30 AM and did the 30 Day Shred (level 1) . It was hard to get up and do (I'm not a morning person lol) but I did it. I have never gone the whole 30 Days only four here and there and I would quit but I feel with all your support I can get it done. :happy:

Congrats!!
  • gmatobe
    gmatobe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new here, but am interested in trying the 30 day Shred. Is it similar to P90x?
  • healthysr
    healthysr Posts: 5
    Options
    I just joined fitnesspal yesterday and really enjoying the many great tools. Count me in for the 30 Day Shred. I'm going to Kmart on lunch break to find video.
  • sugarcrystal8
    sugarcrystal8 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just started mine this morning! So I'm definitely in! It was harder than I thought it would be, LOL, and had to take some small breaks during the 2nd circuit.
  • Kikilarue59
    Kikilarue59 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi Treme,
    Yeah, I am with you on this... I am hanging out at my house and working on my garden... I would love to join up with you to get to the goals.
    I've already logged in my food plan based on what I have in my house. and what I am in the mood to eat. Now I plan on working the rest of the day outside.. it's 70 degrees outside and beautiful. I will rest tonite in my back yard with a planned glass of reisling.

How about you?
    Kikilarue
  • weeziews
    weeziews Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I would like to start this too! However, I would like to do it on T, TH, Sat. because I'm doing the couch 2 5k on M, W, F. I hope that is okay. I have tried the 30 day shred before and didn't make it through all of it. Hopefully, this time I can. I need to break out of this plateau I am in.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday! I did my day two workout this morning. Boy, i am sore! I love that it is not that long of a workout and that it burns a lot of calories. :)
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today (just a day behind most of you) but would love to help motivate others! :smile: I've done the Shred a few times but never for the complete 30 days but going to do so this time!!!
  • lcs1211
    lcs1211 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I just completed Day 6 of level 1 and would love to get in with you all. Feel free to friend me if desired. The soreness does go away, but it took about 4-5 days for me. I plan to do 30 consecutive days because I don't want to be sore like that everytime I start back up. Good luck to everyone.
  • EA1604
    EA1604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    How is everyone logging your workout? I usually put circut training 20min
  • PattyCake123
    PattyCake123 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    This seems to be the popular workout for the month of June! I know quite a few people, myself included, who will be starting the 30 Day Shred tomorrow!! best of luck!
  • 4KMORALES
    4KMORALES Posts: 2
    Options
    Sounds great Ill start tonight... :tongue: I have only done it once and whooo time to get serious !!
  • chocolatechipkids
    Options
    Sounds Great! I'm in too!
  • lcs1211
    lcs1211 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I use a Polar HRM and added 30 Day Shred to my exercises - that is the best way for me to get accurate calories burned.
  • gunny34
    gunny34 Posts: 68
    Options

GREAT JOB! I started to get up early to do it every morning too, I have to work all day and by the time I get off work I have kids to tend to and not really any time left for me and I'm usually exhausted by then. Great job on gettin up in the a.m. to workout.:)))
  • PattyCake123
    PattyCake123 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Any tips on how to record your Shed workout in your exercise log? I'm not exactly sure how to count it!