What kind of body type do you women actually really like.

Options

Replies

• barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    See, here's the thing: We're not all the same. So, tastes vary. And, a lot of women don't have a set body type that they like, either. So, I recommend getting yourself the kind of body YOU like, and let the woman who likes that come to you.

Word.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Um...tall enough to dance with me.

Other than that, I don't really care.

There are certain things that I am more or less attracted to, but they are not really about body TYPE per se.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't even care as long as they have a cute face ;)

ha ha Yes!
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Broad shoulders, big arms. Abs are irrelevant but a cute butt is a plus, as are big legs. Basically I just like a large built man. Don't really care about height as long as he's taller than me (I'm 5'6, it's not that hard to meet that criterium) Don't send me any skinny girly men, though.
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Nice strong back, legs and butt. I hate guys with a flat or saggy butt. It's gross. I hate chicken legs too. I like guys to be strong and muscular but not too muscular and still have a good amount of fat. :) And 6'0"+ preferably
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Crhan05 wrote: »
    Same question for you men! AND go!

Too many variables.. immediate attraction? 5' - 5'3, athletic - a little thick. Give that woman dark hair, fair skin and a good laugh and you have the recipe for a massive crush, give her a good personality and I'll be pining.. If however they have the personality of a 1970s shag carpet it doesn't really matter.

Well I have dark hair, fair skin and a great personality...I'm 5'8" sooo yeah, and I mean thick means so many things these days, but you can call me that...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I prefer a solid built guy ....but honestly a quick wit, intelligence and sense of humour are more important to me ...
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    It doesn't really matter in the end. 90% of my boyfriends met the same physical type - minimum 6 feet tall, broad shouldered, athletic and on the thick side. I like'em chunky and tall! The man I'm marrying - barely 5'7 and finely built with naturally low body fat. Purely aesthetically I prefer men who never skip leg day and have great arms. But in the end, my man is the sexiest even if he's not my 'type'.
  • TSith
    TSith Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Those v lines!!!!! Nice arms... LOVE a muscular back! Also he has to do leg day! Haha
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,043 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I enjoy men that are of all sizes :) Stocky, slim , muscular , dad bod lol for me it's all about the face
  • blondeinnj
    blondeinnj Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    ahc5wiuec4g8.jpg

This is nice
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    No preference, but my guy has a nice bod ;o
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,588 Member
    Options
    women are not a hivemind

and also

not all women are interested in men

but anyway i like men to have beautiful faces and hair over a perfect body but i do like nice arms
  • GlenzioFitness
    GlenzioFitness Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Shredded Brah
  • blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    What's dad bod?
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    I don't know where I stand in this thread, any comments?
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    What's dad bod?

Think Seth Rogen
  • 3AAnn3
    3AAnn3 Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    Dad bod has come to mean beer belly, a little extra padding. Kinda dumb stereotype.