100 push up challenge (start 5/30)

Options

Replies

• Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I love push ups they totally work the core I'm at about 20 with good form but I def want to be able to do more
  • damcool
    damcool Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm in also!
  • michz
    michz Posts: 102
    Options
    Awesome start!
  • michz
    Options
    Awesome plan to the laides planning to do the "girl push ups"! Who cares how you do it - challenges are just that - challenges!
    Good luck to everybody!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I'll join the fun! I'll have my initial test done on Sunday and will start WK1 on Monday.

@ Michz - thanks for starting the thread; what a great idea!!!
  • RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    This sounds good. Count me in to.
    Initial Test = 6 girl push ups
  • aab1
    Options
    Initial test = 13 plank pushups

Excited to start tomorrow!
  • h2onut
    h2onut Posts: 164
    Options
    Love this - I soooo need to start increasing my strength! Initial test = 6 proper push ups - looking forward to 100 in 6 weeks:D
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    Looking forward to this starting tomorrow!
  • Mrkroehl8488
    Options
    I will join. I need all the motivation I can get! This will be my first challenge! I will do the test today, but I am guessing I am at about 8 to 10 push ups. Thanks!
  • Cam_
    Cam_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    initial test:17, today:7 (week1/day1) still trying to figure out my technique
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    Gotta work on that arm strength!! I actually did today in plank position not on my knees like I had planned. I just feel like pushing myself a little more than I think I can do. Needless to say I looked pretty pathetic and weak... BUT! It's just the first day!
  • michz
    Options
    Hope day one went well for everybody!
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm starting right now !:smile:
  • RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I did w1d1 level 2. Finished with a max of 10. 30 push ups in all. Yea me!
  • chicagofats
    chicagofats Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in... but will start tomorrow. Thanks for starting this!!
  • aab1
    Options
    Didn't get a chance to post yesterday....

W1D1 L3 - Max =13; Total of 49. I've never appreciated a 60 second break more than during these pushups. Argh!!
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I did Week 4, Day 3 - AGAIN - for the third time. But I did it!

I did a max of 20 and a total of 80 pushups. I've come a long way since I started - 2 pushups.
  • Mrkroehl8488
    Options
    I started yesterday, my initial test (done on sunday) was 10 pushups. I am doing regular push ups, and looking forward to the challenge. I am also doing the 200 sit up challenge, so I am a little sore today, but I am extremely excited.

:)
  • britachu
    britachu Posts: 157
    Options
    I started yesterday, my initial test (done on sunday) was 10 pushups. I am doing regular push ups, and looking forward to the challenge. I am also doing the 200 sit up challenge, so I am a little sore today, but I am extremely excited.

:)

I am doing the 200 sit-up challenge at the same time too, so I know how you feel!