How do I do this?!?!?

Options
I am finally at 125..I need tips on staying here!

Replies

• bclarke1990
    bclarke1990 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Eat what you burn. If you continue losing weight then eat more. Simple :)
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Keep logging in your calories on MFP
  • RaspberryTickleChicken
    RaspberryTickleChicken Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

Continue to do what you are doing. Just shift your goals from weight loss to maintaining. ie. build endurance for a 5K Or increase muscle definition etc. The brain will take a little bit of time to adjust.

But most importantly. understand that there's no finish line where one can EVER revert back to the way they use to eat or non-activity or a combination of the two.

Best of luck to you!

• Sam101my
    Sam101my Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

Continue to do what you are doing. Just shift your goals from weight loss to maintaining. ie. build endurance for a 5K Or increase muscle definition etc. The brain will take a little bit of time to adjust.

But most importantly. understand that there's no finish line where one can EVER revert back to the way they use to eat or non-activity or a combination of the two.

Best of luck to you!

Thank you! It has been tough. I have struggled forever to hit that magic #, but now I feel like I am slowly going to creep back up. I am using MFP, I am lifting, eating well..That is what I will keep doing. :)
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    Don't eat in excess. Continue to exercise. Weigh yourself at least once a week. If your weight gets more than a few pounds away from your ideal weight, change your diet or exercise routine to bring it back in line.
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Keep logging and stay in contact with all your MFP friends.
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Oh...and congrats on hitting your goal. :)
  • csuhar
    csuhar Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Come up with a range above and below your target that you'll accept. That way, you'll have established weights where you're going to make adjustments to get your weight up or down ahead of time, but won't drive yourself nuts trying to maintain a specific weight.
  • Sam101my
    Sam101my Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    csuhar wrote: »
    Come up with a range above and below your target that you'll accept. That way, you'll have established weights where you're going to make adjustments to get your weight up or down ahead of time, but won't drive yourself nuts trying to maintain a specific weight.

Yes! 125-128 is acceptable to me...
  • griffinca2
    griffinca2 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Agree w/above and keep in mind that it is a "process not a project" (w/a completion date) and a lifestyle (not a diet w/an end date). B)