18 years old, 105 pounds to lose and looking for friends

Justagirl0914
Justagirl0914 Posts: 1 Member
edited July 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone.

I am 18 years old and I have around 105 pounds to lose.
I am looking for someone with a similar journey to go, to motivate eachother and keep eachother accountable.
I have tried losing weight before but it was unsuccessful and I want to really do it now and keep it off.
If you're interested, feel free to send me a message and become my friend. :smiley:

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Hi, you can add me as a friend if you like. I used to think that losing weight was impossible for me as well, but I was able to do it and it wasn't as difficult as I thought!
  • Hananymous
    Hananymous Posts: 2 Member
    Hi im also 18 yrs old, i can actually relate to your story. I also tried so many things to be fit. I think i can help. :) we can be motivational buddies. ;)
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    feel free to friend me- trying to get back on this healthy path. :) 150ish lbs to lose here 32 years old :)
  • 01peanut07
    01peanut07 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, you can add me if you like.
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    I'm 28 with about that much to lose... Got a pump in my road for 9 months now but I'm going to keep active and stay healthy by logging my food. Please add me!
  • SHYGIRL8185
    SHYGIRL8185 Posts: 9 Member
    Hey, glad to see someone taking the initiative at 18. It took me until 28 to realize I needed to do something. The best piece of advice that I've been given is that you have to find a real reason as to why you decided to do this. Losing weight is great, but let's face it not all of us will look like fitness models (hopefully we will :p ). Make sure you find something that really motivates you, and remember goals can change over time. Also, don't ever compare your journey to anyone else's. It may seem hard at times, but you've already done the hardest part by getting started. Good luck, and stick to it. Just keep moving forward. If you ever need motivation, feel free to add or pm me. Good luck!
  • kay_chan
    kay_chan Posts: 4 Member
    Hello there! Hope everyone reaches their goals! I have a ton of weight to lose. I'm short about 5'2 and weigh about 260 give or take some. I really want to lose weight but motivation is hard. I also stress out or get bored and just want to eat. I want to stop doing that and learn portion control and have a strong will! got to keep going even if i fail!! :D GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! we can do it!!
  • jbyrdlady88
    jbyrdlady88 Posts: 3 Member
    Good for you, for having the drive at 18 to become healthy! I wish you all the luck in the world and if you need a shoulder, I'm always around! Feel free to add me! :)