Shaun T's CIZE

Options
Hi my name is Suzanne.I just ordered Shaun T's new CIZE workout.I should be getting it soon. Is any one else going to be doing this program in a group or anything? http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/cize-dance-workout.do?code=SEMB_CZ_GOOGLE_EMC

Replies

• ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I love Shaun T!
    But never heard of this workout before.
    I used to do Hip Hop Abs a lot, but focusing on Running and Weights now.
    It looks fun though.
  • jamie91107
    jamie91107 Posts: 18 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Yup I created a group here and would love too add you if you are interested. Or you can look it up its called "Let's CIZE It Up"
  • raven56706
    raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    from the website, it looks like Tanya is in the video. I hate her!!! hahah
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    While I like Shaun T and have 3 of his workout programs, this is one that I won't be getting. I didn't like Hip Hop Abs, and don't like Zumba which is what this new Cize workout is looking like.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi jamie91107.I would love to join your group. Thank You.This will be fun doing it together as a group.
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting it on monday... I hear its on beachbody on demand which I pay for...
  • Mindylee143
    Mindylee143 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    kcrow4102 wrote: »
    I'm planning on starting it on monday... I hear its on beachbody on demand which I pay for...

One of the CIZE workout routines is available On Demand, but not the whole workout program.
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I tried this on the BOD trial i have, its fun, it feels like the hip hop modern dance classes at the studios, but on a lighter note. Its still a great workout, its choreographed so you would have to have some sort of coordination or really stayed motivated in order to learn the breakdown and put it all together. :) I love it.
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    kcrow4102 wrote: »

One of the CIZE workout routines is available On Demand, but not the whole workout program.

I swore one of my friends said something bout all it being on there... I can't look while at work... Maybe I will just have to have my husband order it for me after work..
  • Witchdoctor58
    Witchdoctor58 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    If this is like the dance extra workout in Hip Hop Abs, he's not breaking it down enough for uncoordinated me to follow. I can't do Turbo Fire for the same reason (plus the "music" is awful).

I think that dance-challenged people would do better with a different workout.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    This looks like so much fun.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    The music sounds great too and a lot of fun.
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    it is fun especially with the 3 minute cize up at the end. you dance the entire routine to a modern song :D And can add your own flavor! :D
  • suzanne63
    Options
    People everywhere are posting video's of themselves doing Shaun T's size. Fun.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,579 Member
    Options
    Wait, CIZE in the fitness world usually equates to increasing mass. How in the heck does he do it with dancing?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    pretty sure its not a mass building program my friend.

who doesn't like Tonya?
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    pretty sure its not a mass building program my friend.

who doesn't like Tonya?
    That's why I question it. If one isn't building "CIZE" then why call it that?

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• suzanne63
    edited July 2015
    Options
    It's the end of exercize.It's taking the EXER out of Exercise. So it is called CIZE. You have fun dancing and losing weight.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    if it was SIZE then I'd be with you.

title choice is probably an extension of the man's personality lol.

think 'jazzer-CIZE' lol.

he's actually a kick *kitten* trainer IMO
  • ninerbuff
    edited July 2015
    Options
    suzanne63 wrote: »
    It's the end of exercize.It's taking the EXER out of Exercise. So it is called CIZE. You have fun dancing and losing weight.
    Noted, but in fitness, CIZE is slang for SIZE and has been around since the 90's. Initially that's why I checked out the workout because I thought Shawn T was doing something with weight lifting. Obviously not. Good marketing though if they want females to look at it thinking they'll "build" muscle with dancing.
    It's not a knock on BB. Their programs are pretty good overall. This just reminds me of when the fitness industry started to refer to lifting weights as "toning" to feminize it. Overall women will spend more then men on physical improvement and it makes sense to cater anyway you can to where the money is even if it is by deception.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png