what kind of body do men really like in women?

Options
_John_
_John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
must be more creative than "breathing"...

go!

Replies

• Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    One with bacon & donuts in her outstretched arms?
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Google LFL. I don't know why I cannot stop watching. Also I was always the guy who like women overweight for the cuvry body. My taste has changed a lot as a got older. It has got broader.

Dana Linn Bailey when she is not all the way cut.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I don't limit myself to one style. Makes life more interesting.
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Curvy
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Boobs made of candy.
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Boobs made of candy.

Hey.... I might actually pay for those. Long as they are caramel and chocolate!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    In for all the dudes answering seriously.
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    A woman who squats and deadlifts and it shows. <3
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    That is a really difficult question to answer as my "like" may vary from the next man. If you want mine it is a woman who feels comfortable with her appearance but still wishes to change.
  • BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    While attraction does play a role, there is a lot more to a lady than her physical appearance.

What is the fascination with superficiality with so many threads, when the general tenor of many is seeing more of yourself than just a shallow societal shell?
  • jamieb55
    jamieb55 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    headofphat wrote: »
    I don't limit myself to one style. Makes life more interesting.

Great answer!!!!

• BasicGreatGuy
    edited July 2015
    Options
    It makes no sense for a man to ask other men what they like in a lady. How is that even beneficial, unless one adopts the mindset of other men when looking for a lady to date?
  • alpha_515
    alpha_515 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Well attractions not a choice said it multiple times. Though I'm more of an *kitten* man, them booty shrivels me testes.
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    @BasicGreatGuy , I was wondering the same thing and realized that these are threads of insecurity
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    tomteboda wrote: »
    @BasicGreatGuy , I was wondering the same thing and realized that these are threads of insecurity

No WAY!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    What a stupid question. As if all men preferred the same thing.

"What kind of car do all people prefer?"
    "What sports team do all people prefer?"
    What kind of body do all women prefer in men?" Well, which women? Old, young, black, white? Blind, visioned? American, European, Australian?
    Lord.
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I always wanted a man in my life that I could look up to.....physically and emotionally.... I have a 6ft 4in hubby who has integrity, honesty and a wicked sense of humor.... Win / Win for me !!
  • BasicGreatGuy
    Options
    tomteboda wrote: »
    I don't know the reason for this thread creation. I think a lot of it (in general) is based in insecurity.

It's no wonder that so many women have identity / self-worth issues, when so many men are doing nothing more than reinforcing the idea, that all they are focused on and care about, is what size her buttocks, breasts, eye color, <insert other body part here> is.

• lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    This entire thread is shallow. It's just for fun. All men have a certain body type that stands out and catches our eye and we have to struggle to stop staring. Before we even meet someone, it's physical attraction to our own tastes. Stop getting offended. Everyone is guilty of it. It's not something we as a society should deny for the sake of others feelings. It's completely natural. Of course there are traits women posses that are intoxicating personality wise. But this is a fitness site where, in all honesty, people want to look better physically. Stop worrying about what someone else posts like you have a place to judge. It's for fun. You want a serious thread go to a different area than "chit chat, fun, and games".
  • blondeinnj
    blondeinnj Posts: 3,215 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    quote="lookin4gains;33438387"]This entire thread is shallow. It's just for fun. All men have a certain body type that stands out and catches our eye and we have to struggle to stop staring. Before we even meet someone, it's physical attraction to our own tastes. Stop getting offended. Everyone is guilty of it. It's not something we as a society should deny for the sake of others feelings. It's completely natural. Of course there are traits women posses that are intoxicating personality wise. But this is a fitness site where, in all honesty, people want to look better physically. Stop worrying about what someone else posts like you have a place to judge. It's for fun. You want a serious thread go to a different area than "chit chat, fun, and games".[/quote]

^^^ Cheers to that[