what kind of body do men really like in women?

Options

Replies

• TrailBlazinMN
    TrailBlazinMN Posts: 209 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Physical selection/natural selection/survival of the fittest. It's programmed into our psychy. That's why as a race we have gotten taller and stronger. Society leans towards strong and healthy for the simple reason of a healthy offspring. It's an underlying subconscious choice for the next generation. This not only occurs in humans but also every other species. We are all a bunch of shallow mate searchers. Lol

That isn't entirely accurate.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2412101/ls-survival-fittest-finished-Scientists-prove-generosity--selfishness--way-modern-civilisation-survive.html

Survival of the fittest is a very primitive idea that has been learned and not programmed in our DNA. Sure, looking back in our history it seems that way but we evolve into a stronger civilization over time and become smarter and more enlightened. I can't imagine a world full of war and hate coming to a global consciousness that includes love and enlightenment.
    alpha_515 wrote: »
    But, on the contrary its the mental resolute of strength that is most essential in our times.

This. I've seen women go after "small and weak" guys because of their confidence and mentality instead of the big and muscular type who hasn't got a clue or is always worried about what others think of him and needs constant validation
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    A woman who squats and deadlifts and it shows. <3

This. /story
    +1
  • alpha_515
    alpha_515 Posts: 230 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Physical selection/natural selection/survival of the fittest. It's programmed into our psychy. That's why as a race we have gotten taller and stronger. Society leans towards strong and healthy for the simple reason of a healthy offspring. It's an underlying subconscious choice for the next generation. This not only occurs in humans but also every other species. We are all a bunch of shallow mate searchers. Lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2412101/ls-survival-fittest-finished-Scientists-prove-generosity--selfishness--way-modern-civilisation-survive.html

Survival of the fittest is a very primitive idea that has been learned and not programmed in our DNA. Sure, looking back in our history it seems that way but we evolve into a stronger civilization over time and become smarter and more enlightened. I can't imagine a world full of war and hate coming to a global consciousness that includes love and enlightenment.
    But, on the contrary its the mental resolute of strength that is most essential in our times.

This. I've seen women go after "small and weak" guys because of their confidence and mentality instead of the big and muscular type who hasn't got a clue or is always worried about what others think of him and needs constant validation

This ^^

In fact, I'm 5'5 and have never had any competition from any guy in terms of getting women cause most men chase women like their life depended on it. ( Ego validation)

Always remember, Desire Often Creates Paradoxical Effects: The more you want something, the more you chase after it, the more it eludes you. The more interest you show, the more you repel the object of your desire. This is because your interest is too strong—it makes people awkward, even fearful. Uncontrollable desire makes you seem weak, unworthy, pathetic.

If she doesn't respect you, she'll never love you !
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options

This ^^

In fact, I'm 5'5 and have never had any competition from any guy in terms of getting women cause most men chase women like their life depended on it. ( Ego validation)

Always remember, Desire Often Creates Paradoxical Effects: The more you want something, the more you chase after it, the more it eludes you. The more interest you show, the more you repel the object of your desire. This is because your interest is too strong—it makes people awkward, even fearful. Uncontrollable desire makes you seem weak, unworthy, pathetic.

If she doesn't respect you, she'll never love you !

Too smart for MFP. Or terribly needed for MFP. Can't quite decide.

• Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    As long as she can strap a pack on and hike up the side of a mountain with me it doesn't matter. :drinker: But if we want to go for the catches your eye, immediate OMG reaction...

Short, fair complextion, freckles and muscular.
  • killerqueen21
    killerqueen21 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Ones with vaginas
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Welp, for one.. I know my guy loves my hips xD
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    Toned body, reasonably thin. But I love all woman I think they are awesome
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    thigh gap and back dimples.

So, things she has absolutely no control over.
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    FitFroglet wrote: »
    What kind of body do men really like in women?
    Their own :D
    ... or parts of it, at least.

/thread

(good to have a bit of a laugh at all this)
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    mccindy72 wrote: »

Funny, in the 'what do girls look for in a man's body' thread several people mentioned that they preferred men over 6 feet tall and no one called them out for wanting things that he has absolutely no control over.
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Ones with vaginas

more than ONE?!??

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    Ones with vaginas

more than ONE?!??
    they make those?

• estepicursor
    estepicursor Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm as shallow as the next guy, but I think a man who judges a woman by her body deserves a woman who judges them by their wallet.
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    Ones with vaginas

more than ONE?!??
    they make those?
    this is what I'M wondering. I suspect y'all are going to have to trawl the sideshow circuit if you want multiple sets of lady-bits on one girl.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    yusaku02 wrote: »

Funny, in the 'what do girls look for in a man's body' thread several people mentioned that they preferred men over 6 feet tall and no one called them out for wanting things that he has absolutely no control over.

Go back to my post on page one, and you'll see I called out the OP for asking the original question.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    tomteboda wrote: »
    @BasicGreatGuy , I was wondering the same thing and realized that these are threads of insecurity

do you even _John_

does anyone here even _john_
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    yusaku02 wrote: »

Go back to my post on page one, and you'll see I called out the OP for asking the original question.

I was just offering a counter thread to the other one...so I was just being diplomatic.