my story

Options
well first off I am 21 and now i am 356 lbs back in November i left my husband and moved to fl and met the mean of my dreams
Ive been happier been eating better and lost over 20lbs on my own with out trying and i cant wait to see how much this site helps me here are some pics of me and my change it feels amazing to be able to walk up the steps with out taking a brake the other day i walked 3 miles for the first time in my life and it felt amazing i cant wait intel the day i meet my goal and weigh under 200 lbs for the first time in 11 years I will no longer let my PCOS hold me back

this is me on my wedding day July of 2009
skyler331.jpg

this is me july of 2010 still bigger then ever

skyler361.jpg

this is me December of 2010

skyler514.jpg

Feb of 2011

Photo-0042.jpg

me about a week or so ago

0524112142b.jpg

0524112142.jpg

Replies

• sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Wow! Welcome! Congratulations on your loss so far! I'm glad to hear you are happier and healthier than ever before! This site is a great place to come for support and motivation. If you would like another friend, feel free to add me!
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    You will like this site. The members are wonderful and very motivational. You can do this. Good Luck on your journey!!
  • sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    Stay the course and the weight will continue to melt off of you! God bless
  • missmmaynes
    missmmaynes Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You will definitely love it here! So much support! Add me as a friend if you like!!
  • zaidasky
    zaidasky Posts: 20
    Options
    thknks for the support i know i can do this and the help of all of you will make it even easier for me to stay on track ty
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    you can do it!!good for u
    jane:flowerforyou:
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Hey! So glad you joined! This site has helped me tremendously! You can do this girl!!! Add me if you'd like! :smile:
  • zaidasky
    zaidasky Posts: 20
    Options
    thanks guys for all the support you really motivate me
  • ziggle_7
    ziggle_7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is great! and congratz on the weightloss so far! i feel ya on wanting to be under 200lbs! I cant wait till i get there too. GOOD LUCK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!