Starting over, looking for friends :)

Options
hatsumi141
hatsumi141 Posts: 62 Member
Starting all over again, i was on here about a year ago and lost 20lbs. Sadly with work and life getting in the way, i gained it all back and some.

I feel its time to fix that and get back on the ball. Im ready to feel good again. Whos with me ? ;)

Replies

• cees650
    cees650 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am on the same boat you are. Im lookng for friends too. People who are motivated and determined and focus. I work out at the gym and im working on bettering my eating habits. Please feel free to add me. Much love.
  • hatsumi141
    hatsumi141 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    cees650 wrote: »
    Hi! I am on the same boat you are. Im lookng for friends too. People who are motivated and determined and focus. I work out at the gym and im working on bettering my eating habits. Please feel free to add me. Much love.

Will do :)
  • jcorrea24
    jcorrea24 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am also starting again and now have even more to lose. Feel free to add me so we can all do this together!
  • cee_gem
    cee_gem Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Life got in the way... now I'm back. Gotta lose the gut!
  • sevans85mfp
    sevans85mfp Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Also looking for support.
    I need to shift my baby bump, in 5 weeks she will be 1 years old. Not sure how long I can call it baby weight lol
  • edivack
    edivack Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hatsumi141 wrote: »
    Starting all over again, i was on here about a year ago and lost 20lbs. Sadly with work and life getting in the way, i gained it all back and some.

I feel its time to fix that and get back on the ball. Im ready to feel good again. Whos with me ? ;)
    I'm in the same situation
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Life can get in the way but every day is a new chance to start again! Feel free to add me.
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Exactly in the same boat here :) you can add me if you want, I try to really be a supportive friend :) good luck and welcome back!
  • ruhr0h1
    ruhr0h1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Same boat... Got back on the horse a little over a month ago... Let's do this.

Everyone feel free to add me.

Thanks
  • cekavazosia
    cekavazosia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting all over again as well. if you want, add me :)
  • igniscordis
    igniscordis Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just started a couple of days ago, you may add me if you want. :)
  • mjones1029
    mjones1029 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just saw pictures of myself taken while on vacation. I can not believe I have let myself get so out of hand with my weight. I am in too!
  • bellesb169
    bellesb169 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add me as well! I was down about 30lbs 6 months ago and sadly it's all back!! I was in denial until I looked at some photos taken of me this past weekend. I was ashamed and disgusted.
  • ddecoste1
    ddecoste1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me as well please!
    I am new at this MFP so learning as I go
    Looking for walking parnter
  • ddecoste1
    Options
    If someone puts on 30 lbs in six months then is it possible to lose 30 lbs in six months?

• notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me as well. I will try to motivate best I can!
  • ddecoste1
    Options
    How do people add people?
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    To add people: click on their name, go to their profile, click on "add as friend" :)
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I lost weight and gain it back. So back at it again and hopefully I can stick to it this time around
  • KiraCharman
    KiraCharman Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I have just joined and am a little scared any words of encouragement? I have been trying to loose weight on my own but am finding it hard. My partner really wants to help but sometimes is not very strict with him self then i end up giving in and having a doughnut or cake which really is no good! So i kind of thought that if I join an on-line community I could hopefully get some words of encouragement and tips etc to help me succeed. I guess I am a little different than most as I am doing this for myself and no one else, see I have a heart condition and haven't been well so have been quite lazy recently taking the easy options like ready meals etc because I haven't had the energy to cook and if I let my partner in the kitchen it will get burnt down tehe!! But I am here now and really wanting to give this a bloody good go cause I realised that maybe why i am feeling so rough is cause I am eating crap!! thinking it plays a big part. Sorry I have completely rambled my way through that lol anyone who wants to add me as a friend that would be lovely :)