Chubby 40 year old mom looking to shape up

Options
I've been on and off WW for years and have done MFP also, but this time I'm sticking with it. What I'm lacking is a buddy system. Send me a request if you're in a similar boat. I am committed to calorie tracking via MFP.

With summer's long days I should be able to get some long walks in. I have a nice exercise room in my basement and am wanting to get more consistent with that (always too easy to sleep late). I need to lose 40 pounds and want to be a healthy, fit mom to my young daughter.

Replies

• OhCora
    OhCora Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    friend request sent!
  • JensJourney11
    JensJourney11 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Same thing here. WW always worked for me, but this last time, with about 20 pounds to lose, I couldn't seem to stick with it. I'm on day 2 here. I have a fitbit and walking is my main form of exercise right now. I'll send a friend request!
  • kristinareisinger
    kristinareisinger Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am 47 with a younger husband who is, and always has been, very fit. Need to protect my investment there!
    I also have a 9 yr old daughter and I want her to be proud of me in that she sees me as a strong, healthy, confident woman. I run roads and trails, cycle, swim, and lift. I just completed my first triathlon this past weekend - a little wobbly but FUN!
    Sending a friend request...
  • robjenmac
    robjenmac Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am a 43 yr old mom of 3 trying to lose the 15 lbs I've put on in 3 years; have never tried WW but am thinking about it. Would any of you want to start an accountability group and or a 4 month weight loss challenge? I like to stick with the over 40 group because we have similar issues :)
  • healtheehappee
    healtheehappee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    friend request sent!
  • eftmaci
    eftmaci Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same boat here. Friend request sent too.
  • eftmaci
    eftmaci Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Could a 39 year old join the accountability group? I feel 55 if that makes any difference :)