Best sports Bra?

Options
2»

Replies

• afrodizzia
    afrodizzia Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Am a buxom 34DD and am training for a half marathon. I swear by the Shock Absorber RUN. Have beenn wearing them for years very robust, adjustable as you lose weight and never loses its elasticity.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    I like the Moving Comfort Fiona, mainly because it has a clasp. I hate the over-the-head ones.
    drlqdb9yg4i8.jpg
  • glassofroses
    glassofroses Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I got mine from Marks and Spencers (UK). It has a zip up the front so it's no muss no fuss to get it off. I just wear a cheap Primark sports bra under it to prevent the zip coming undone (this has never happened to me but other people mentioned it in the reviews). I'm quite busty (40F) and I like the hold it gives. The bazoombas didn't give me one drop of grief during kickboxing last night wearing that. Only thing is the price. It's £22.50, which okay fair enough but when you have to buy two or three because you can't keep waiting for the wash to be finished it's frustrating.
  • 5BeautifulDays
    5BeautifulDays Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Title Nine (Moving Comfort) are the only ones I will ever buy now. I started as a 38D/36DD and am now down to 34D. My BFF was bigger than me and also swears by them. The last thing I want when working out is an underwire, which is nearly a necessity for bigger tops.
    Only thing is the price. It's £22.50, which okay fair enough but when you have to buy two or three because you can't keep waiting for the wash to be finished it's frustrating.

I don't even know how people stand underwire sports bras! I know women who love them and swear by them, but I think they're painful. I like the Moving Comfort Juno and the Rebound Racer. They're definitely pricey--around $50 unless you can find a sale, but well worth the money. I've spent so much money in bras this year--more than shoes and I thought those would bankrupt me, lol! But I do not want to have to wash my workout clothes more than twice a week (rather just once--I have 5 kids!), and I work out everyday.
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I just got the new front close sports bra by Victoria's Secret 34dd and I love not struggling to get into a sports bra.
    I just recently got this same bra and surprisingly LOVE it. My running buddy suggested it (she is 38DDD). I admit I was not expecting the support it provided - must be the double layer. The 'girls' did not move
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I like the Moving Comfort Fiona, mainly because it has a clasp. I hate the over-the-head ones.
    drlqdb9yg4i8.jpg

True Story.

• Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Title Nine (Moving Comfort) are the only ones I will ever buy now. I started as a 38D/36DD and am now down to 34D. My BFF was bigger than me and also swears by them. The last thing I want when working out is an underwire, which is nearly a necessity for bigger tops.
    Only thing is the price. It's £22.50, which okay fair enough but when you have to buy two or three because you can't keep waiting for the wash to be finished it's frustrating.

I don't even know how people stand underwire sports bras! I know women who love them and swear by them, but I think they're painful. I like the Moving Comfort Juno and the Rebound Racer. They're definitely pricey--around $50 unless you can find a sale, but well worth the money. I've spent so much money in bras this year--more than shoes and I thought those would bankrupt me, lol! But I do not want to have to wash my workout clothes more than twice a week (rather just once--I have 5 kids!), and I work out everyday.

I'm a 45 year old mother with DD's. Without underwire the girls are just all over the place. Not cool.

• smadaris91
    smadaris91 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I wear my regular bra then my under armour sports bra on top. Then a tight under armour shirt. Stretch marks are my worst fear. I wear size 36DD. And i feel very secure with my routine lol no sports bra (and i have went through EVERY EXPENSIVE and INEXPENSIVE brand) work well i need added coverage.. plus i run so i need the extra support.
  • Katus130
    Katus130 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I wore the Enell bras for years. Those were pretty heavy duty. When I dropped some weight my chest went from a 34F to a 32dd. Now I'm wearing the Knockout front close from Victorias Secret. It's super cute and you can actually wear a tank top with it.
  • 5BeautifulDays
    5BeautifulDays Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Lennonluv2 wrote: »
    I'm a 45 year old mother with DD's. Without underwire the girls are just all over the place. Not cool.

44 year old mom of 5...38DD...I wear the wires for daily wear, but I choose the "squish them down into a tight little tube of sausageness" method for running!
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Lennonluv2 wrote: »

44 year old mom of 5...38DD...I wear the wires for daily wear, but I choose the "squish them down into a tight little tube of sausageness" method for running!

bahahaha hilarious. My current crap sports bra makes my tatas really odd stuck together in a tube sort of thing. lol.

I need a sports bra that is 38 or 40 and it's hard to find those. Not sure my cup size anymore. Thinking I might go see bra fitter. The link posted about reddit bra fitting or whatever it was -was a huge eye opener for me. I know now I have broad roots (hahaha) and all these other boob-traits.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    the panache underwire is really good for high intensity and it's pretty comfortable. the sizing is forgiving as there is extra fabric above the cup. being able to turn it into a racer back really helps the support. they only go up to h cup, but with the additional material and racer back configuration, i can make it work for my jj/k cups
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I've got 2 Shock Absorber sports bras that work well (36DD).
  • dinsfamily
    dinsfamily Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    34DD here and I love Moving Comfort bras! I also like Lululemon Ta-Ta Tamers. None of them have underwires (Can't imagine wearing underwires while working out). Both types keep the girls firmly in place even for miles and miles of running.

I wear the Juno and Juralee from Moving Comfort. I like the back of the Juno better, but they can be tough to get off after a long sweaty run. Juralees are my easy, go to bra. Ta-Ta Tamers look the best on when I care about that (which isn't often) and are easy to get off, but are a little harder to get on (I have the straps criss-crossed so it is a bit of a puzzle). They are expensive, but I've taken good care of mine and they've lasted for over 4 years now and still function perfectly. Worth the investment!
  • Tamlyngo
    Tamlyngo Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret Sport
    Incredible By Victorias Secret Sport Bra!
    I'm 34dd. Prefer to wear my sports bras really snug. No bouncing!