biggest loser fan

Options
2»

Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    I got bored with it years ago and stopped watching.
  • IronBatMaiden
    IronBatMaiden Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I love it! I've been binge watching it on Hulu.
  • blackcoffeeandcherrypie
    Options
    I love it. If it wasn't for the biggest loser, I never would have taken up running and I know I wouldn't be trying to change my life today. It seems to me that most contestants on most shows 'sell their story' somewhere down the line so I don't put too much store by negative articles.
  • jasperann
    jasperann Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    DirrtyH wrote: »
    Is anyone able to provide an article about these poor practices on the show from the voice of any contestant other than Kai?
    I'm not saying she's lying, but she's the only one speaking up and she was from, like, season 2. How do we know the show hasn't addressed the issues she complains about and changed their practices? How do we know it's ongoing?

I have worked closely with Pete Thomas from Season 2. He was the at home winner and he has never once said anything like that. He did say they worked out for like 8 hours a day and it was hell.... but any working out would have been hell for him at 460ish pounds. When he was voted off it was his life for the next 6 months. He has kept it off and is still in really great shape. He runs a bootcamp type class and everything. Great guy.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    TeaBea wrote: »
    The whole premise is wrong. Losing weight fast, losing weight at all cost, the number on the scale is all that matters....the focus isn't really on health.

Jillian is such a phony....selling dangerous weight loss supplements ($$$$).

Agree.