Over 50

Options
2»

Replies

• Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    @delivered2015 You dotted all your i's and crossed all your t's today! *mentally does a cartwheel for you*!!!!! For me, every day that I don't cheat or eat garbage is a WIN day for me! Good luck on the follow-up on Thursday.
  • Breathe234
    Breathe234 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Love the pics Annr! What fun!
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Breathe234 wrote: »
    Love the pics Annr! What fun!

I agree!!

• Annr
    edited July 2015
    Options
    aw thanks friends. I bought another hat this past Sunday. Its a "plate-like" straw hat, with embellishments around it. Comes with a huge @$$ pin to stab my skull with! hahahahaha
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    be careful of the pins.....lol
  • Annr
    Options
    ok I have to share...shoes.....now I need some sort of "day dress" to wear strawhat, and saddle shoes with...
    007_zpsxyd4hztj.jpg
  • jjmariposa
    jjmariposa Posts: 9 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Terrific discussion. I'm just over 50 by a few. Just trying to get my weight/measurements down so that I've got more options for clothes. Been doing the logs for a few weeks and seeing results - but very, very slowly. I was thin so many years ago so this is all a bit new but then it's not. Just want a change and like the option of this site. Nice to have company with the effort.
  • Breathe234
    Options
    Hi Jimariposa. I think the slowly is what's frustrating me. One of the things anyway.
  • Breathe234
    Options
    Yesterday I started over yet again. I had a successful day meaning I exercised, ate well and fit 2 glasses of wine into my calorie limit.
    Now today I feel happy and successful and ready to continue. It really is 'the first step is the hardest' Well onto day 2. Good luck everybody.
  • southportmom2fab5
    southportmom2fab5 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you and anyone else that will have me. lol! I'm almost 50 (in a few months) but went into menopause early (early 30's), am a mom to 3 biological children and 2 adopted. I find the weight does come off when I'm focused and doing what my body responds to...low sugar, low carb, lower calorie. I would love some like minded people to walk this journey. I'm prediabetic and slowly inching toward metabolic syndrome. My kids are getting older and less demanding of my time. It's time to take care of me now. :blush:
  • Breathe234
    Options
    Let's go Southport, seems like we are in the same boat.