what do you like/dont like about your self.....

Options
I love my smile as it says alot about me that I am ahppy, but it can also hide the pain I am going through with battling of the bugle... I very much dislike my stomach, I have no idea if it will ever be flat and for an exchange for a winning lottery ticket i would want a flat stomach, to be able to wear a nice bikini...

Replies

• DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I love my feet. I can run for days without shoes and never get blisters. I hate my butt, period!
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Hey nads,
    Don't sweat it! I started my weight loss on 3/21/11 and within 6 weeks lost 20 lbs. The next two weeks nothing. Then this past week 2 lbs gone. You can do it! Find your motivation. Set positive, realistic, and quantitve goal. And my motivation: a snotty remark by a family member that "what did I think I would really be able to get back to my weight in my twenties". Never said I was trying but now you said it, damned if I will:bigsmile:

Good Luck

Oh yeah...thing I like most about me, my eyes; thing I like least, thighs
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I like my butt, boobs and smile. I don't like my stomach, my face when it's fuller, or my stretch marks. It's a work in progress...some things we can change and som we can't. You can do it though!!
  • almondbliss
    almondbliss Posts: 115
    Options
    I like my eyes, lips, and booty, I'm working on everything else. The thing I dislike most is my lower stomach 2 c-sections and not pretty at all.