Finally Ready

Options
Hey there,
My name is Alexis and I am currently 286.1 pounds. My starting weight is 298 pounds. Over the past three weeks I have really made a confirmation to myself that I'm doing this for real this time! I am now 12 pounds down and am planning to keep pushing from here. Enough is enough.

It's nice to have people to relate to, so I thought I would give the forum aspect of this app a try. I hope to talk to some of you in the near future. :)

Replies

• luckywoolley
    luckywoolley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up.
  • Breeticus87
    Breeticus87 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Alexis! 12 lbs, very cool! Good job! You sound really motivated and strong. I am fairly new to all of this, i mean up until a few hours ago I had never even been on the community forums, but without a doubt you don't have to be the sharpest knife in the drawer to know that motivation and strength is going to take you a long way. I hope you don't give up. I rootin for ya!

Also you can add me if you would like :) I am really enjoying getting to know everyone. There are a lot of really nice and supportive people here, and I feel very fortunate to be a part of it.
  • kaiwooglin
    kaiwooglin Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Never Give Up.... Never Give Up.... Never Give Up!