hungry all the time :(

Replies

• GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    You need to be eating more. Forget restrictive diets for weight loss (medical reasons are different). All that's needed for weight loss is a calorie deficit. Eat the 1470 calories MFP has set for you and you will not be so hungry all the time and you will still lose weight.
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Probably not eating enough fat in your diet
  • conniehgtv
    conniehgtv Posts: 309 Member
    eat lots of low cal veg like green beans and zucchini
  • carolineangelo
    carolineangelo Posts: 1 Member
    vikhog wrote: »
    Typically if your diet consists of high carb, low protein you constantly feel hungry. However if you up your protein intake to .8g x your body weight you will feel fuller longer.

Really? I'm never hungry and only eat about .3g of my body weight in protein. I think fat is what makes people feel full.
  • theawill519
    theawill519 Posts: 242 Member
    It looks like you're eating less than 1,000 calories a day. At the very least, you should be eating 1,200. Eat more.
  • vikhog
    vikhog Posts: 19 Member
    Thanks everyone :) , I just don't no what other foods I'm allowed that's healthy , the food list I have is all I am ment to eat
  • theawill519
    Where did this "food list" come from? Do you have a medical condition that restricts the foods you can eat?
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Thanks everyone :) , I just don't no what other foods I'm allowed that's healthy , the food list I have is all I am ment to eat

If you are a grown up, you are allowed to eat whatever food you want. Just don't go above the calories MFP gives you. That's really all it takes.
  • vikhog
    No I don't , its off a lady that I bought diet drops off you take the drops 3 times a day and follow a diet plan
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    edited July 2015

Is it a food list from your doctor? If so, discuss it with them and see what can be adjusted.

If not, you're not limited on WHAT you eat, just how much. If you're short for the day, it's ok to have a couple of cookies or something that's high-calorie-but-low-nutrition, as long as you log it properly. You can up the amount of food you eat at meals, or work in a couple of snacks over the course of the day. You're not limited to how many times you eat, how much you eat at your eating times, or not eating within a certain time before bed. (actually, the last one can give you heartburn depending on what you eat, but has nothing to do with weight gain or loss) You can add things like nuts, which are calorie-dense, just as long as you weigh the portion and make sure you log it correctly. You don't have to do low-carb, organic, whole food, non-processed food, or anything like that. If you WANT to do one of those, that's up to you, but you don't HAVE to.

I keep Dr. Pepper cans in the house because on exercise days, I tend to be short about 400 calories, even though I'm not that hungry at the end of the day. When that happens, I have a can of soda. Has no nutritional value, but gives me that extra little bit of calories that I need. And vera vera tasty!
  • theawill519
    ^Read those.

Ditch the drops, ditch the "plan," and EAT.
  • BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 857 Member
    No I don't , its off a lady that I bought diet drops off you take the drops 3 times a day and follow a diet plan
    You are being taken advantage of.

It would be a good idea to consult with your doctor or a nutritionist, instead of some hack pimping products off the internet.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    The diet I'm on I have a small list of food I'm allowed so i feel like I'm not eating enough but don't no what I can do with the foods I'm allowed . is there a way I can post a picture to show you ?

If you give us the name of the diet, I'm sure that we'll be able to find the food list online. But it really does sound like you've been suckered into a plan like HCG or Resolution drops that aren't very healthy for you.

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Okay seriously, get rid of the drops and eat food.
  • vikhog
    It was just of a page on Facebook , nothing to do with doctors or anything . the lady that selling the drops gives everyone a plan
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Don't trust some random Facebook lady. Seriously. You don't need drops or this lady's special plan. Eat the amount MFP gives you. I promise that works.
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    edited July 2015
    Listen to Jaga13. You don't need drops or limited foods.
    Weigh your food (whatever you like to eat; no restrictions) and enter it faithfully into your food diary. Limit yourself only to your daily calorie allotment as given by MFP. It works. Believe us.
    You won't be hungry, you'll be healthy and you'll lose weight. Promise.

ETA: with only 9 lbs to lose, set your weight loss goal to 1/2 lb a week and eat the number of calories it gives you.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    It was just of a page on Facebook , nothing to do with doctors or anything . the lady that selling the drops gives everyone a plan

And you checked this lady and the drops out to make sure they were safe, right? Do the drops have a name or is she just sitting in her garage and filling up bottles?
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    I sent you an email and then the computer crashed fml