MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    No one ever crushes on me... :'(

It is most definitely a case of you just not knowing they crush on you! You are a gorgeous girl, I'm sure there a dozens of secret crushes hiding away!

• jvnewberry
    jvnewberry Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Crushing like a pbj in a schoolboy's backpack.
  • Jonny15121983
    Options
    Hmm makes me ponder whether we can actually make a choice not to crush or if it just happens simultaneously. Each person will think differently but I personally don't think "crushing" (used loosely) is wrong when one is in a relationship. What's wrong is the actions one does with those feelings. Anyways sorry not to get all philosophical... Lol

I feel it is definitely possible for some people not to crush, I've never had any interest outside of a relationship when I've been in one, I just don't look at other women that way when I am. I also don't think there is anything wrong with crushing on others when you are in a relationship, everybody is different and so long as you and your partner are on the same page and happy with it then there is no problem at all :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Lets talkie
    More Crushie
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options

It is most definitely a case of you just not knowing they crush on you! You are a gorgeous girl, I'm sure there a dozens of secret crushes hiding away!

Why is everyone so damn shy then? Speak up! This is messing with me! :-)
  • Jonny15121983
    Options

Why is everyone so damn shy then? Speak up! This is messing with me! :-)

Most likely it is personal insecurities and a lack of confidence! I've been crushing on you since the moment I saw your picture, I've no idea why I've told you as that is something I would normally never do haha There is a phrase we use here among the guys of 'Out of my league' which is very apt in this situation :)
  • jvnewberry
    jvnewberry Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    @melmelw03 Is it true? Do brunettes do it better?
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,133 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    @joshmanke I miss him :'(
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    I miss my crush too.
  • Danixkm
    Danixkm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    What are the rules of this again? I probably pissed off a few people in here
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »

What makes you think there are "rules"?
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    jvnewberry wrote: »
    @melmelw03 Is it true? Do brunettes do it better?

I bought this shirt on the internet. They can't put things on the internet that aren't true.
  • Noelv1976
    Options

Sooooo...there are no rules? I've been playing by some sort of socially acceptable rules for no apparent reason??
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options

Sooooo...there are no rules? I've been playing by some sort of socially acceptable rules for no apparent reason??

Rule number 1 is you don't talk about crush club.
  • Noelv1976
    Options

Got it!
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options

Damn straight!