What Is Your Favorite Healthy Food or Recipe?

Options
roberturb
roberturb Posts: 6 Member
edited July 2015 in Recipes
I miss Doritos and Captain Crunch and Chicken Wings. I thought dieting meant I would drudge through meals without ever really enjoying them again. I am glad I was wrong. Especially when I decided to eat nothing but organic. (It is sad that eating non-organic is often a more a matter of budget than a matter of choice)

Low cal doesn't mean low taste. For example tonight I made sunflower and cashew crumble encrusted salmon en papillote, broccoli w/ beurre blanc and sun dried tomatoes and spinach in quinoa with water and v8 and kept it around 400 calories. What is your favorite healthy recipe? [/b]w1lnysjl2zdi.png

Replies

• healty760
    healty760 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow looks good ... Nice job
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    <3 _ <3 yummy!!
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    just to add I'm not too creative in the cooking department but for some reason or other just the combination of shredded chicken breast + 150 g white rice + 100 g boiled broccoli + 1/2 cup of any pasta sauce + black pepper = all mix together haaaa it is so filling!! and good and yummy and a huge amount of food :# 450 cals of joy

and also for dinner or breakfast a sandwich of home made guacamole with lots of onion and tomatoes/black pepper/salt + 1 fried egg + gulden's mustard = the bomb for me :smiley:

yeah boring but your dinner rocks #congrats

• unfeasible114
    unfeasible114 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy Grand Traverse Pie's blueberry goat cheese salad. It's amazing.
  • roberturb
    roberturb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    lobster with stuffed smoked salmon spread on a bed of quinoa and veggies, sliced tomatoes with cucumber yogurt sauce and garlic braised asparagustwsj80ezfrn2.png

• RosielovesArturo
    RosielovesArturo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Grilled spiced pork chops with seasoned rice and pineapple salsa - less than 600 calories

p40yi4p2sat2.jpg
  • singingmommy25
    singingmommy25 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    f5musiyo7hpv.jpg

Vegan cabbage rolls with lentils and sweet onions. Homemade marinara with plenty off red pepper. I LOVE cabbage and these suckers taste as good as they look :)