Anynoe from Florida looking for friends?

Options
I'm from Florida looking for some motivation and fitness pals. Anyone?

Replies

• bjarvy
    bjarvy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What part of florida you located at?
  • Natural_Mystic
    Natural_Mystic Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Naples!
  • Kexessa
    Kexessa Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm on the other coast and far north of you in Daytona! B)
  • Natural_Mystic
    Options
    I go there every month! I love it, my family is from Deltona!
  • Natural_Mystic
    Options
    You BJ?
  • Natural_Mystic
    Options
    Hey K did you like to run on th beach there?
  • bjarvy
    Options
    You BJ?

Orlando sir. Let me know if you are ever in the area and looking for a gym to workout :)
  • ccorrado006
    ccorrado006 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm not from there but all my family is! I actually just got back from Orlando yesterday. Let me just start by saying kudos to all of you for surviving that weather. I'm from Cali for a reason I guess :) lol good luck champs and feel free to add me for an extra boost of motivation
  • Kexessa
    Kexessa Posts: 346 Member
    Options

Not generally. I prefer to rollerblade. Much lower impact on my knees. But walking and swimming for certain. A day at the beach is great exercise. The lifeguard towers are spaced 1/2 mile apart so it really makes judging distance easy!

• Natural_Mystic
    Options
    Kexessa wrote: »

Not generally. I prefer to rollerblade. Much lower impact on my knees. But walking and swimming for certain. A day at the beach is great exercise. The lifeguard towers are spaced 1/2 mile apart so it really makes judging distance easy!

True!
  • Natural_Mystic
    Options
    I'm not from there but all my family is! I actually just got back from Orlando yesterday. Let me just start by saying kudos to all of you for surviving that weather. I'm from Cali for a reason I guess :) lol good luck champs and feel free to add me for an extra boost of motivation

Is it Cali weather similar to Florida?? I really don't know... Serious question
  • bjarvy
    Options

preach!! Miss that San Diego weather.. Any part of Cali really, but San Diego was just