Vegans/Vegetarians Join Me :D

Options
Looking for like minded people who will inspire me to keep a healthy vegetarian diet and lose weight :) I like weight lifting, running, hiking, kayaking, and school. Lets be friends :D

Replies

• FinntheVeggie
    FinntheVeggie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Haha, we have almost matching usernames! I'm a veggie of 6 years and counting who doesn't fit the stereotype of looking like a rail at all! (bit of a wake-up-call when somebody flat out told me, "but you don't...hm..look like a vegetarian"!) Glad to meet you!
  • GWehsling
    GWehsling Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have an active lifestyle and been vego for years and years. I'm learning food discipline at the moment because I'm a bit lazy in the kitchen. FR me!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I eat about 90% vegetarian, used to be vegetarian all the way but now I'm willing to make exceptions here and there.

Anyway, anyone is welcome to add me as a friend/look at my diary/all that jazz! I'll send the people who have already posted here a friend request :D I love having vegetarian friends for inspiration!
  • neenbeck
    neenbeck Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Adding you!! I am vegetarian (or so I call it. I still eat dairy and some fish), and have been off and on my entire life!! I cook constantly and would love to share recipes with you!! Xo
  • MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Vegan hiker, former athlete, just getting started with lifting. Feel free to FR.
  • J_Squared_77
    J_Squared_77 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Somewhat unhealthy vegetarian transitioning to healthy vegan here. I've been losing weight by counting calories the last couple months and would be happy to offer support / share recipes / etc. All likeminded peeps feel free to friend me. :)
  • Lizwhitaker86
    Lizwhitaker86 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to go 100% vegan. I want to get all the processed food out of my life but I need the extra push. No one around me is on board, I need some motivation!!!!
  • catfg
    catfg Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm also a veggie and I enjoy getting in better shape with hiking, running and climbing. Would love to connect and help motivate each other!
  • xraylady88
    xraylady88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for like minded people who will inspire me to keep a healthy vegetarian diet and lose weight :) I like weight lifting, running, hiking, kayaking, and school. Lets be friends :D

hi
  • lulufee317537
    lulufee317537 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan since 2012. I do karate and also a little weight lifting, running, and other stuff here and there. Feel free to FR me.
  • paleocleaneater
    paleocleaneater Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Vegans & Vegetarians - why did you change over? Curious!
  • Mo0npie
    Mo0npie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im a newly-converted vegetarian (just a couple of weeks). Anyone is free to add me :)
  • pineapple_pizza
    pineapple_pizza Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Long-time vegetarian here! Feel free to add!
  • kaileyfry
    kaileyfry Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian. c: feel free to add me. I'm here for you dear.
  • crash990
    crash990 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian here! Looking for some veggie friends hehe ^.^
  • dodgydave9
    dodgydave9 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    neenbeck wrote: »
    Adding you!! I am vegetarian (or so I call it. I still eat dairy and some fish), and have been off and on my entire life!! I cook constantly and would love to share recipes with you!! Xo

Ditto same here x
  • GreenTeaPotato
    GreenTeaPotato Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Vegan since Sept. 2012. I added you. Any other vegans reading this, please feel free to add me too!
  • high_carb_daisy
    high_carb_daisy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, Iv been veggie for a while and vegan for just over a year (not super strict though) and hardly ever exorcise lol. If anyone wants to add me, would be nice to recipe share too :)
  • knarr88
    knarr88 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan, been easing my way into it since January but have been full on vegan for about a month now.