I exercised today!

Options
z304
z304 Posts: 84 Member
I'm only a few weeks into exercising and eating better. From the middle of last week to today I've had a ton of bad stuff piling on- from sore hamstrings to work issues (yep, over the weekend) and a seriously sick family member and more. The list goes beyond 10 fingers.

& I exercised today anyways. Which is a win. I've definitely pleasantly surprised myself today.

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Nice!! keep it up :)
  • agreenid
    agreenid Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • z304
    Options
    Thanks! Hoping more of these small successes will turn into larger ones.
  • Butterflies_And_Chaos
    Butterflies_And_Chaos Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That's a major accomplishment... it's difficult to fit time for yourself into stressful situations ~ way to go!! :+1:
  • meeshell314
    meeshell314 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    When you could have a million excuses to not workout, but you still make the time, is when you know you're on the right path to losing the weight. Just keep up that determination and you'll be successful!
  • greenfirearm
    greenfirearm Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wish I could be like that Slowly (again) getting better. You're defo inspiration :) Keep happy and healthy. xx
  • maryjboom
    maryjboom Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    When you could have a million excuses to not workout, but you still make the time, is when you know you're on the right path to losing the weight. Just keep up that determination and you'll be successful!

So true!
  • LeslieB042812
    LeslieB042812 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    z304 wrote: »
    Thanks! Hoping more of these small successes will turn into larger ones.

YES!!!!! One success at a time makes a good habit that will stay with you! You've done awesome today. I would actually count this as a BIG success because I know how hard it is to make yourself exercise when you're stressed. Way to go!!!! :smiley:
  • michelegreen99
    michelegreen99 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Encountering obstacles and making it happen has been critical to my weightloss and fitness goals. Life happens and I need to be prepared to deal with it and do what I've committed to do. If I do that 95% of the time, I move forward. I don't have to be perfect, I just need to show up and mean it.

I wish they had a "like" button on MFP because you would get a tons of likes!!
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Noli731
    Noli731 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is beyond awesome! Keep it up.
  • z304
    Options
    Thanks all! I wish there was a like button too!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!