I just finished day one of 30 Day Shred!

Options
I JUST FINISHED! And let me tell you....I FEEL ON TOP OF THE WORLD! I made it through, even though I felt like puking, but the high at the end, knowing I had accomplished it, WAS SO WORTH IT!

So today I have walked two miles and completed day one of 30 Day Shred!

I am just beginning my weight loss journey, but after today I really feel like it is more realistic.

My current weight is 148
Goal Weight is 125

I CAN DO THIS RIGHT?????????

Replies

• randilea
    randilea Posts: 140
    Options
    Absolutely you can do anything you put your mind to!! Congrats on today's victory!!!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Of course you can do this!!
  • candacecollins
    Options
    Good Job!!!
    And YES!!!! you can totally do this!! Keep it up!!
  • skinnylizzy5
    skinnylizzy5 Posts: 119
    Options
    YES! 30 Day Shred is SOOOO hard but you will see great results if you stick with it. Take before pics and measurements and you will amaze yourself!
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You got this girl!!! Way to go!
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I JUST FINISHED! And let me tell you....I FEEL ON TOP OF THE WORLD! I made it through, even though I felt like puking, but the high at the end, knowing I had accomplished it, WAS SO WORTH IT!

I am just beginning my weight loss journey, but after today I really feel like it is more realistic.

My current weight is 148
    Goal Weight is 125

That's amazing. You're the first person I have heard say they got through the whole thing. Did you do every single rep? Cause truly, that amazes me! I have done the workout about seven times now and still can't do all the reps.
  • theseagull
    theseagull Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You don't have less willnes than others. So keep it up and do day two tomorrow ( by the way .. you will feel sore tomorrow but DON'T skip the workout ).

Hope U all the best.
  • Msjcooper
    Msjcooper Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 30 and I feel amazing! So much stronger, and so much fitter. I would post my before and after pics, but I don't know how. If I figure it out I will.

Congrats on Day 1... you will feel better and better every day.
  • kiwi_dee
    kiwi_dee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting through day 1! I agree, you'll feel it tomorrow, but keep going! And yes, you can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • slimrb2011
    slimrb2011 Posts: 122
    Options
    I also just finished day 30 this morning!! I feel amazing. Not only did I lose pounds and inches but I am so much stonger than when I started. Congrats on starting your journey and you will be sooo proud when you finish the 30DS!!
  • caretmier
    caretmier Posts: 66
    Options

My current weight is 148
    Goal Weight is 125

That's amazing. You're the first person I have heard say they got through the whole thing. Did you do every single rep? Cause truly, that amazes me! I have done the workout about seven times now and still can't do all the reps.

I am a weakling and very out of shape! I just started using MFP about a month ago. I have been using the 30DS workout from time to time but never completed the 30DS in consecutive days. The way I figured out how to get all the reps in is to either use no weights or to use 2.5 pound weights. There is one exercise that I use 5lb weights for and I could probably use 10lb weights for the chest flies, but I think it is more important to find the weight that allows you to get all the reps in! If you cant complete the reps you need lighter weights!
  • lemonbug
    lemonbug Posts: 59
    Options
    There were a few times that I missed two or three reps, but I made sure I caught them up at the end before she moved on. I have done so many dvd's and stopped half way through, but I told myself I was not giving up this time!
  • lemonbug
    Options
    There were a few times that I missed two or three reps, but I made sure I caught them up at the end before she moved on. I have done so many dvd's and stopped half way through, but I told myself I was not giving up this time!
  • lemonbug
    Options
    Don't know why it posted by reply several times...lol

Thank you so much for all the encouragement!
  • ShawnaMama
    ShawnaMama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! The Shred is NOT easy, that's for sure! Congrats on the start of your journey!
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Yay! This makes me happy :) im planning on buying the dvd tonight. So are dumbells the only thing ill need??
  • kellybstampin
    Options
    I just finished Day 20 and I'm LOVING it! I've NEVER enjoyed DVD workouts before.......so far I've lost 3" off my waist and 2" off each of my thighs. It was SUPER encouraging to me to view before/after pics on here.......Keep up the good work! (In some ways, level 2 is easier than level 1....Level 3 begins tomorrow for me!)
  • smb917
    smb917 Posts: 1
    Options
    How did you track it in the exercise log? I'm also doing the 30 Day Shred, I just don't know if I'm logging it accurately! Good luck!
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of doing it as well, and it will definitley get easier! You will feel so awesome!! You can do it!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you and so excited to see your excitment! Happy we could be on this workout journey together!