The most nastiest food you ate over the weekend...Memorial E

Options
2»

Replies

• mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    i think both the burgers and the brownies sound DELISH! i didnt do bad on eating. but i did consume a few beers! but hey, it was only bud light. so the light makes it ok right???????? TOTALLY JK! ha.
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I made abomination cookies. They are homemade chocolate chip cookies with an Oreo inside. I ate half of one yesterday and gave some to the neighbors. If there are any left when I get home tonight, I hope to only eat half of one tonight and I'll bring the rest in to work.
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 200 Member
    Options

The steak shaped chocolate dipped chocolate chip cookie dough thing looks delicious!!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Sounds like your friend is a good cook :tongue: I know someone who makes a bacon bomb, it's some sort of round bulletish shaped meat with a bacon basket woven around it! (I don't know what the meat is called because I don't eat beef/pork.) Have you seen the Epic Meal time guys on youtube?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZDv9pgHp8Q
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    3 hot dogs ...blech!!! 1 for lunch and 2 for dinner -- why oh why do I have to be so cheap and lazy!!!???

And I had a root beer float -- but that wasn't nasty lol
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I had about 2 handles of jack daniel's, half a pizza, probably 3 lbs in hot wings, several burgers, LOTS of kielbasa.... i blacked out and probably ate some more

Damn!....sounds like something I would do circa 2003!
  • jabbogurl
    jabbogurl Posts: 193
    Options
    I did well! I haven't had one, but I did hear there were krispy cream doughnut's for buns, cheese burgers, at the WI State Fair last year.

I used to live in Milwaukee and looked forward to going to Wis State Fair just for the food! 2 words: cream puffs :love:
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I ate German food all weekend while I was visiting my g-parents
    Potato dumplings, cabbage, stuffed skirt steak, tea WITH sugar, sausage, sauerkraut.... mmmmm oh yeah and German Ricotta cheesecake and TONS of chocolate but I ran 10miles every morning and stayed under my calorie goal muahahhahahah
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I didn't go to any Memorial Day cook outs but I did have a girl's night at my best friend's house and ate 3 stuffed mushrooms, 2 brownies, spinach dip, a handful of peanut butter M&Ms and about a half a pound of artichoke dip. Loved every bit of it! :)
  • noltes2
    noltes2 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    That brownie thing sounds pretty delicious! Brownies and ice cream how can you go wrong?

The nastiest thing I had this weekend was sausage and pepperoni pizza, potato cheddar soup and a big strawberry milkshake! It was so tasty but so bad...
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I swallowed lake water.. so probly fish turds.
  • heatherlfulton
    heatherlfulton Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Girl's day out Saturday - great tasting acaia pomegranate mohito with half order of marinara spaghetti squash (tried to be good) and garlic cheese biscuits

Grilled at our house and my friends' contributions were potato salad and s'more fixings. I broke down and had two.
  • MicMar66
    MicMar66 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i think both the burgers and the brownies sound DELISH! i didnt do bad on eating. but i did consume a few beers! but hey, it was only bud light. so the light makes it ok right???????? TOTALLY JK! ha.

Have you tried Bud Select 55? Only 55 calories each...my new beer of choice.
  • BeyondApril
    BeyondApril Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    We had a friend visiting from California, and I made pepperoni bread - layers of mozzerella cheese and pepperoni sandwiched between sheets of Pilsbury Crescent dough - um yum!! And probably would've been ok if I only ate 1, but really, I can't just eat one.

So I ate 5! :-(

BUT, I worked my tail off in the yard all weekend (about 7 hours over 3 days!) so it turned out ok.
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    We made something similar to this one time for a huge gathering. It's called a bacon explosion. It's breakfast sausage(a whole lot of it) rolled out a bit. You then put cheese and crumbled bacon on it and roll it up. Then wrap it with bacon on the outside. Cook in the over or grill. I didn't like it much myself but it was a hit with the guys!
  • ShrinkingStephanie
    Options
    I made homemade guacamole for 8 people for a picnic at the beach. The weather cancelled our plans... I ate almost all of the guacamole over a 2 day period. I don't think I can stomach it ever again!

But I'm sure I can have a go at those brownies!
  • ratkins811
    ratkins811 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    went to the movies... popcorn drowing in butter, artichoke and spinach dip..mmm topped off with cheese covered fries dipped in ranch.. :drinker: